Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
i joined the disabled list today. my rad cap blew off imd wheelie and shot hot coolant on my hand. i jumped off vthe bike but couldnt get my glove off for 3-4 seconds cuz it was so slippery.

my index, middle, and ring finger got some serious burns. skin is melted and i hav to keep my 3 fingrs in cold water all the time. i dont kno how im gonna sleep

thanks for helpin me out at the spot today
holy **** man are you gonna be ok? and did you put any fluid in that **** from the last time you said it was low?
Old 05-09-2009, 08:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
This weekend I am giving up the 600rr and trading my boy for a 2004 minty orange 636 with less than 5000 miles
**** yeah man bring that **** out and stunt the life out of it
Old 05-09-2009, 08:29 PM

bear.914 is a decent person

yo who got a icon field armor vest ? i fit in the large on the big setting but looking into getting the XL anyone know how much bigger it is ?
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i joined the disabled list today. my rad cap blew off imd wheelie and shot hot coolant on my hand. i jumped off vthe bike but couldnt get my glove off for 3-4 seconds cuz it was so slippery.

my index, middle, and ring finger got some serious burns. skin is melted and i hav to keep my 3 fingrs in cold water all the time. i dont kno how im gonna sleep

thanks for helpin me out at the spot today
glad youre okay. couldve been a lot worse than that reminds me of the time when we were at plex2 and my hose came off spraying fluid every where except on me. thank god for that coz the **** burned the **** out of you in 3 seconds flat Just glad it didnt really get on your face more than it did coz it came close

Name:  SANY1405.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  70.4 KB
Old 05-09-2009, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check out my new squid sprocket Coming soon

Yut ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-09-2009, 09:08 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Check out my new squid sprocket Coming soon

Yut ughhhhhhhhhhhh
wow lol
Old 05-09-2009, 09:46 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to see that wasn't any worse than it was Mike!

Mad props to Joey today for showing that fence who's boss.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
awsome.. how did the cap just blow off?? maintenance son!
the part on the radiator where thecap locks in was bent from crashing and the cap just didnt holbd
Old 05-09-2009, 09:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

Oh word - clip up by tomorrow LOL.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM
NealFoReal

Question - the rear sprocket Im getting is steel. Does it matter if the front is steel or aluminum? Would the chain wear faster if one is steel and the other is aluminum or it dont matter
Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

the part on the radiator where thecap locks in was bent from crashing and the cap just didnt holbd
yea they are flimsy..

im not sure if chris is even gona rock out on that 636 think hes keep'n it for a street peice..

and that sprocket looks like it will snap first clutch up.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:51 PM
NealFoReal

Hows that? Its a stainless steel 525?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

if you look one of the squids were actually broken already on it
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen

joe joe took a fence out!? and did he have the mini out!?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
if you look one of the squids were actually broken already on it
its brand new and thats how the cut out is
Old 05-09-2009, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

Mike - 636 for 3500 starting price

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...36-3500-a.html

Oh its an 06
Old 05-09-2009, 10:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...-03-636-a.html
for mike m
Old 05-09-2009, 10:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/1163200489.html

I just pulled all of those prices out of my ***, if anyone is interested in anything just let me know.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:14 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

wheelies tomorrow! I'll be out so should everyone else
Old 05-10-2009, 12:29 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

hows that? b/c look how thin the steel is... there is like nothing left, the thing its all cutout..

ive also never even heard of an aluminum front.. id go all steel last longer... you Never change just one sprocket or chain. You alwayz Change as a set, front rear and chain.

putting old sprockets on new chain will rip thru chain and vise verse.

Last edited by Nick1000; 05-10-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses