Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 11:20 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
yoooo chino, tom. is going to be nice so right after work you know where to meet me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah i went out today for a little
Old 05-08-2009, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Who did your seats? i need the ones one my rr done let me know they look good i need to do them ASAP mine look like ****
My mom did them for me. $10 in vinyl and free labor lol. She's doing the rear seat tomorrow. I cut the hole and shes gonna redo the vinyl. She had already done it but it wasnt tight like it should be so she wanted to redo it and the ***** gonna look gangsta now. Ummm Ty & Smokey got that guy G who does the seats but I think he charges some dough to get it done. if he charges too much you could send it out to starr - I think they charge around $100 for front and rear
Old 05-08-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
RickNY, I had my friend cut up like 6 shark fins with 90 degree bends (HAI didn't ship me one for 6 months kept saying they were waiting on the machinist). They aren't the prettiest things, but you can have one of them.
thats awfully nice of you. youre just swell arent ya thats fucked though that they took 6 ****** months Is that when they started slippin already or were they good at that point
Old 05-08-2009, 12:34 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by rickny
i kind of like having 10 fingers
+1
Old 05-08-2009, 12:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I'll wheelie sat and sunday scince I dont have work then I'll be back at my grind
Old 05-08-2009, 04:06 AM

bear.914 is a decent person

hit up ricks block tonight cops where in full force so no bueno!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:03 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bear.914
hit up ricks block tonight cops where in full force so no bueno!
Were you guys in a bunch of cars ripping up Central by Nathans??
Old 05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

its ******* gorgeous today......who can ride during the day with me I wanna ride
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
My mom did them for me. $10 in vinyl and free labor lol. She's doing the rear seat tomorrow. I cut the hole and shes gonna redo the vinyl. She had already done it but it wasnt tight like it should be so she wanted to redo it and the ***** gonna look gangsta now. Ummm Ty & Smokey got that guy G who does the seats but I think he charges some dough to get it done. if he charges too much you could send it out to starr - I think they charge around $100 for front and rear

Your mom should start doing seats and charging people. now thats
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
its ******* gorgeous today......who can ride during the day with me I wanna ride
i ****** wish. its probly gonna start raining around the time the rest of us get off work
Old 05-08-2009, 12:48 PM

any of you guys got a acerbis diamond headlight ? 1st gen ?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i still have a ton of work to do on the bike. i just got my cam chain tensioner and i plan to do that and change my rear tire tomorrow. i put my new steel brake lines on but i dont have a double banjo, so i have to go back to the old rr master till i get one from sketchy. in the meantime i'm stealing gil's. i feel like i haven't ridden in forever.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bear.914
any of you guys got a acerbis diamond headlight ? 1st gen ?
i forgot what it looks like.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by RickNY
Were you guys in a bunch of cars ripping up Central by Nathans??
nah i was on the bike with 2 others and a few scooters those cars are reckless man
Old 05-08-2009, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i forgot what it looks like.
its kind of like the cyclopse but it doesnt have the BIG left light and little right light...there both little with a tiny pencial light to the top left not the best person to describe things
Old 05-08-2009, 05:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i got some new circles on lock I'll be out on the weekend having some fun show'n off :p
Old 05-08-2009, 06:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whos riding tonite?
Old 05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
whos riding tonite?
call julio he might still be out
Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
whos riding tonite?
I just got home from us being at the spot for like 5 hours non stop. I can barely walk..lol - Whats going on for tom. you guys all riding? Seems like the weather should hold up.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 PM
bp chaser

im in for tomorrow so far

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses