Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 08:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

First thing is clean all the brake fluid thats spilled all over every where on the bike lol. Put my new Nick1000 modified exhaust on. Take the cage off coz it needs all new bolts since they're all bent to **** and the cage is loose Um cut down my new front brake lever. **** I know I got some other little things. Ummmm oil change but I'll do that during next week. Oh and put my shark fin back on. And clean the garage
Old 05-07-2009, 08:14 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Even tho they're a bunch of little things, they can add up real quick. Anyway where did you get your fin from cause ive always wanted to get one.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont remember where I got mine from but HAI sells them too. Or they used to. I cant find them on their site right now. Or was it SI? **** one of them sell it lol. And yeah all that ***** gonna take me forever to do. Always does.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
NealFoReal

Nope it was HAI

http://www.haibikeshop.com/index.php...oducts_id=1906
Old 05-07-2009, 08:20 PM
NealFoReal

$25 to save your fingers - well worth it lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 PM

bear.914 is a decent person

wooot got the bike out drove a little, now making the zuma do like 80mph! then back to riding lil wet but its all gravy
no plastics
Old 05-07-2009, 08:31 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
$25 to save your fingers - well worth it lol.
werdd.. but which one do i get with my 60 tooth sprocket, the flat one or with the 90 degree bend? and what do you think about HAI's service lately, do you think ill actually get it shipped to me
Old 05-07-2009, 08:34 PM

RickNY where you at in yonkers? im over here by midland/lockwood
Old 05-07-2009, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by bear.914
RickNY where you at in yonkers? im over here by midland/lockwood
Yea im close by, Central ave. by tanglewood. You ride the streets around here cause ive never seen that bike before?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yea im close by, Central ave. by tanglewood. You ride the streets around here cause ive never seen that bike before?
just got it actually so you never seen it lol...its still being painted but im rocking it with no plastics now
Old 05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

werdd.. but which one do i get with my 60 tooth sprocket, the flat one or with the 90 degree bend? and what do you think about HAI's service lately, do you think ill actually get it shipped to me
theyre good. theyre rep is on her all the time and you can talk to him
Old 05-07-2009, 09:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
Word, I dont think you gotta worry about the shark fin. Thats something that they produce and dont have to wait for another company for. The bend or straight is for how it mounts. With a 90 degree bend it will mount to the bottom of the swingarm which is how mine is. I wouldnt want the flat one coz that mounts to the outside or inside of the swingarm. I dunno - I guess thats a matter of personal preference but I like it mounted to the bottom. Drill holes and tap it and screw that bitch in. I dont think they make different sizes - its really about how you position it. You want it right where the sprocket meets the chain coz thats where you'd lose your digits
Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 PM
NealFoReal

Nice - mama just finished up with my front seat and now she's working on my rear seat. I got the carbon fiber vinyl that Inolen got and the **** looks

Name:  DSC00217.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  174.7 KB

Name:  DSC00216.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  206.3 KB

And she saw how his seat was with the hole and how it was stitched and **** so this new one is gonna come out tight
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 PM
NealFoReal

Okay back to the garage
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Okay back to the garage
Who did your seats? i need the ones one my rr done let me know they look good i need to do them ASAP mine look like ****
Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

RickNY, I had my friend cut up like 6 shark fins with 90 degree bends (HAI didn't ship me one for 6 months kept saying they were waiting on the machinist). They aren't the prettiest things, but you can have one of them.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by bear.914
just got it actually so you never seen it lol...its still being painted but im rocking it with no plastics now
Well that would explain it. lol

Originally Posted by MikeM
Old 05-07-2009, 10:57 PM

Word, I dont think you gotta worry about the shark fin. Thats something that they produce and dont have to wait for another company for. The bend or straight is for how it mounts. With a 90 degree bend it will mount to the bottom of the swingarm which is how mine is. I wouldnt want the flat one coz that mounts to the outside or inside of the swingarm. I dunno - I guess thats a matter of personal preference but I like it mounted to the bottom. Drill holes and tap it and screw that bitch in. I dont think they make different sizes - its really about how you position it. You want it right where the sprocket meets the chain coz thats where you'd lose your digits
I kind of like having 10 fingers

Originally Posted by inolen
RickNY, I had my friend cut up like 6 shark fins with 90 degree bends (HAI didn't ship me one for 6 months kept saying they were waiting on the machinist). They aren't the prettiest things, but you can have one of them.
Cool man, sounds good to me! Looks like we're trading parts this weekend..LOL
Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

ricky u gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 PM

yoooo chino, tom. is going to be nice so right after work you know where to meet me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses