Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 09:13 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

the most important one.. cleaning them then pushing the pistons all the way in.. i guess i shouldn't have spend 20 min explaining after we blazed.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I know you like them LI danglers
Old 05-06-2009, 09:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
the most important one.. cleaning them then pushing the pistons all the way in.. i guess i shouldn't have spend 20 min explaining after we blazed.
I did clean them and did push the pistons all the way in too. But I cleaned them with brake cleaner before putting the calipers on the lines/bike. And thats when I pushed the pistons in too. I'll try pushing the pistons all the way in again. Its just strange coz it builds 0 pressure. The HB eh - you feel a little pressure but the FB got nothing and theres straight fluid coming out with no bubbles
Old 05-06-2009, 09:36 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I did clean them and did push the pistons all the way in too. But I cleaned them with brake cleaner before putting the calipers on the lines/bike. And thats when I pushed the pistons in too. I'll try pushing the pistons all the way in again. Its just strange coz it builds 0 pressure. The HB eh - you feel a little pressure but the FB got nothing and theres straight fluid coming out with no bubbles

U SUCK
Old 05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chinof4i
U SUCK
agreed lol, I'll take the rear tire if its a good rear from the 929 cause mines shot
Old 05-06-2009, 10:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
U SUCK
yezzir, but bleeding brakes aint too hard - or so i thought lol. theres straight fluid comin out with no air bubbles **** it - i got a few people who said they'd come by tomorrow so we'll see wassup and ima holla at yo big *** tomorrow on that ****
Old 05-06-2009, 11:51 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

OFF To king of the south tomorrow suckersss! I just put on my gpr and will maybe be trying longest endo! Im pushin my bike to the limit with full face and jacket!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
OFF To king of the south tomorrow suckersss! I just put on my gpr and will maybe be trying longest endo! Im pushin my bike to the limit with full face and jacket!!!
thats wassup. good luck homie we gotsta link up one day for fcp work. you ever do anything with it yet or still too confused to even start lol. if you are too confused to even get started i could walk you thru the basics over the phone - enough to get you to the point where you trim the clips and add effects. or we'll hook up one day for a tutorial
Old 05-07-2009, 12:40 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

thats wassup. good luck homie we gotsta link up one day for fcp work. you ever do anything with it yet or still too confused to even start lol. if you are too confused to even get started i could walk you thru the basics over the phone - enough to get you to the point where you trim the clips and add effects. or we'll hook up one day for a tutorial
Yea that **** is a pain in the ***. Lets make suttin happen as soon as i get back.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Yea that **** is a pain in the ***. Lets make suttin happen as soon as i get back.
Yo just holla at me when you get back and as tired as I am after work I'll come through one night if thats the only time you could do it.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Listed this **** for Julio. If any of you know anyone looking for any of this ****, lemme know

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ml#post3936850
Old 05-07-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that means the air bubble isnt in the path of the fluid
Old 05-07-2009, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whos riding tonight?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

Im goin to an underground spot for sure

Old 05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
Im goin to an underground spot for sure

hit me up and lemme know where I'll be willing to trek to 110
Old 05-07-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
this kids hungry for wheelies
Old 05-07-2009, 10:23 AM
bp chaser

probably the spot we rode on sunday unless it dries up
Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
that means the air bubble isnt in the path of the fluid
Word, thats what I thought. Its just weird that its both calipers doing the same exact thing
Old 05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Word, thats what I thought. Its just weird that its both calipers doing the same exact thing
are you off today? if so come get me around 2ish cause I am going to the doctor at 1230
Old 05-07-2009, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

are you off today? if so come get me around 2ish cause I am going to the doctor at 1230
Nah im working til about 6 today. I got 2 people comin by the crib today so worst case if they dont figure it out I'll give you a holla for tomorrow. Hopefully one of them will straighten it out.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses