Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
WTF are you babblin about
the show time warp had a stunt bike in supper slow mo real cool
Old 05-06-2009, 08:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tags06
the show time warp had a stunt bike in supper slow mo real cool
Oh **** - thats apex. Its on now
Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

no pressure at all. footbrake or handbrake WTF

I know Im a squid when it comes to working on bikes but bleeding brakes isnt that hard and I really havent had problems bleeding in the past. Inolen came thru the other night and we went at it and its the same as that day - fluid is coming out with no bubbles - no air but neither the HB or FB calipers are building pressure. So its not the calipers because these are 2 different calipers. And it shouldnt be the master or lines coz they were fine before I put the new FTI bracket on. Im about to give up and be like Herb and rock wheelies with no back brake right below balance point
bring it to my house tomorrow
Old 05-06-2009, 08:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
bring it to my house tomorrow
I might have to do that. I got my boy who lives right near me supposed to take a look tomorrow. If he cant get it working then I'll take a trip to you.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I might have to do that. I got my boy who lives right near me supposed to take a look tomorrow. If he cant get it working then I'll take a trip to you.
think like an air bubble. BE an air bubble neal
Old 05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
NealFoReal

apex is on time warp now on discovery channel.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
think like an air bubble. BE an air bubble neal
I tried being an air bubble but its not working too well That time warp **** was pretty cool. They got some sick shots of Apex.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:47 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

i have a 929 partting out have everything so let me know
Old 05-06-2009, 08:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i have a 929 partting out have everything so let me know
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by onewheelneal

ooooo **** i no that guy
Old 05-06-2009, 08:51 PM
NealFoReal

ooooo **** i no that guy
i was trying to get a good stoppie pic of you from a view like your avy but the only one i had from that view was you blowing kisses ****** ghey
Old 05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
NealFoReal

I also got a good avatar pic for in-oh-len

I just gotsta sharpen up the quality lol.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:59 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, you should take notes from that wreck.

Never let go of those bars and keep that clutch held
Old 05-06-2009, 09:02 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

I also got a good avatar pic for in-oh-len

I just gotsta sharpen up the quality lol.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:02 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Yo neal email me all the pics
Old 05-06-2009, 09:05 PM
NealFoReal

Yo neal email me all the pics
Theyre not pics - its video but i could capture pics from the video.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

I always cover the clutch Holding the bars is another story lmao.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

Now ima watch the clip real quick to see when you let go of the bars lol. If you want that for your avy lemme know and I'll sharpen the bitch up Or if you want I could find a cool shot and make it a still for your avy - some jump or some **** like that.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
NealFoReal

LOL you pretty much held onto the bars until you were getting run over by the bike Trooper right thurr
Old 05-06-2009, 09:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Now ima watch the clip real quick to see when you let go of the bars lol. If you want that for your avy lemme know and I'll sharpen the bitch up Or if you want I could find a cool shot and make it a still for your avy - some jump or some **** like that.
I'm good broseph, I like showing off my Long Island Dangler.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses