Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

looks like sat and sun might be good
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
off to the garage to put these calipers on. PLEASE WORK.
no pressure at all. footbrake or handbrake WTF

I know Im a squid when it comes to working on bikes but bleeding brakes isnt that hard and I really havent had problems bleeding in the past. Inolen came thru the other night and we went at it and its the same as that day - fluid is coming out with no bubbles - no air but neither the HB or FB calipers are building pressure. So its not the calipers because these are 2 different calipers. And it shouldnt be the master or lines coz they were fine before I put the new FTI bracket on. Im about to give up and be like Herb and rock wheelies with no back brake right below balance point
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tags06
looks like sat and sun might be good
You need to change that avatar It looks like its a myspace pic
Old 05-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Kill 4 free

I know i need a pic of me on the bike this week end
Old 05-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Kill 4 free

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no pressure at all. footbrake or handbrake WTF

I know Im a squid when it comes to working on bikes but bleeding brakes isnt that hard and I really havent had problems bleeding in the past. Inolen came thru the other night and we went at it and its the same as that day - fluid is coming out with no bubbles - no air but neither the HB or FB calipers are building pressure. So its not the calipers because these are 2 different calipers. And it shouldnt be the master or lines coz they were fine before I put the new FTI bracket on. Im about to give up and be like Herb and rock wheelies with no back brake right below balance point
what the hell is the prob. over there
do u have a diff. master 2 try out ..
Old 05-06-2009, 07:36 PM
NealFoReal

what the hell is the prob. over there
do u have a diff. master 2 try out ..
I might have a different footbrake master but I dont see why it'd be the master. It was fine prior to switching the calipers. And the HB is my brembo which nah I dont got a different one of those. Actually I do - my front brake is an R6 Brembo 16mm which I could use to try but before going that route I got my boy who's a mechanic coming by my crib tomorrow to take a look. If he cant figure it out its a trip to Nick 1 Geezys crib - thanks Nick lol. And if all else fails then I'll start swapping out masters. Im thinking there could be a really huge air bubble trapped somewhere which is why the fluid is coming out with no bubbles but theres really air. BUT if that were the case I would still get some sort of pressure and I'm really getting none.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

I know i need a pic of me on the bike this week end
Until then id take that one down lol

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-06-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Kill 4 free

ya that line is really long with a lot of bends.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

ya that line is really long with a lot of bends.
The HB line is yeah but when Inolen was here we straightened it out a lot and same thing. BUT the FB line is straight - no kinks, no bends
Old 05-06-2009, 07:45 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

so neil did u try any of things i told ya?
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

Like what? I forgot what you told me but I took the upside down caliper (HB) and flipped it right side up and put it on a spare rotor. Shook it around and banged it a little with a rubber mallot. Um I took a wrench and tapped the lines pretty much from top to bottom to try and shake loose any bubbles. Same thing with the masters - tapped them with a wrench. What else **** is frustrating me
Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Random post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Failed to recognized your video code, please enter the video ID or full video URL wich contains the Video ID.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Kill 4 free

Do you have a lighter or a road flare... if you tape that 2 the side of the gas tank that will slove all your prob.s
Old 05-06-2009, 07:57 PM
NealFoReal

Do you have a lighter or a road flare... if you tape that 2 the side of the gas tank that will slove all your prob.s
did you just go snap that pic now and yeah the bikes about to blown up. i wish i didnt drop my bike so much coz id cop a 636 lol. not like that would solve my squid sauce bleeding problems but **** it. i want one anyway
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Kill 4 free

No i didnt thats when it was new and shiney how do i put pics in my messages ..
Old 05-06-2009, 08:01 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

Stunter on timewarp now!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

No i didnt thats when it was new and shiney how do i put pics in my messages ..

click on the button i just posted above and paste the link to the picture.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MR.718
Stunter on timewarp now!
WTF are you babblin about
Old 05-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Kill 4 free

when it was new Name:  MVC-515F.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  81.5 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses