Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I always think way to much about **** lol I'd rather do it a way that I get great results
Old 05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

the rains gone for the day......whos riding?
Old 05-06-2009, 09:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

This guy I knew in TN learned with a 2x4 jammed in his subframe
Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
This guy I knew in TN learned with a 2x4 jammed in his subframe
i could see how that would help. **** i shoulda tried that. i tried everything else
Old 05-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i could see how that would help. **** i shoulda tried that. i tried everything else
Maybe you should try school http://www.stunterschool.com/index.htm this is the dumbst thing i have seen lol
Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tags06
Maybe you should try school http://www.stunterschool.com/index.htm this is the dumbst thing i have seen lol
been there done that lol. and oh i got worse than that but id rather not post it up for everyone to make fun of me lol. although the stunterschool - you get a lot of tips on that site about body position and whatever else. nothing i couldnt have found on here but i found that site first

You ever get that cct straightened out

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-06-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Did you do the wheelie school?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 AM
NealFoReal

Worse than that lol.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 AM

Worse than that lol.
Pay for private stunt lessons?

Buy a wheelie machine?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

ya i think i got every thing fixed and ready 2 go so ill be ready 2 hit the streets...
all i need now is regy plate and lic. lol
Old 05-06-2009, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

Pay for private stunt lessons?

Buy a wheelie machine?
nah it wasnt any of those.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 AM

nah it wasnt any of those.
Whatever Neal, I got respect for you, you're like The Little Squid That Could.

I-think-I-can I-think-I-can
Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 AM
NealFoReal

Whatever Neal, I got respect for you, you're like The Little Squid That Could.

I-think-I-can I-think-I-can
Ill tell you at the spot - unless some other bitch *** blows me up on here first lol.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Le Marseillais murdering nh o's on an F4i and everything else.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x96...seillais_sport

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-06-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
the rains gone for the day......whos riding?
im gonna get a little practice in tonight in farmingdale
Old 05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Did you do the wheelie school?
He used to pay me to wear his jacket and helmet and wheelie his bike for him. Any of his avatar pics previous to september are actually me.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mikem
he used to pay me to wear his jacket and helmet and wheelie his bike for him. Any of his avatar pics previous to september are actually me.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
He used to pay me to wear his jacket and helmet and wheelie his bike for him. Any of his avatar pics previous to september are actually me.
except the one where hes launching his bike

no one can fake a onewheelneal bike launch
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Word thats my patented move bitches.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses