Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I dont know i think it needs a lot more bleeding ....its not even coming up 2 psi and we have fluid at the calipper but just no psi at the hand ..odd
Old 05-04-2009, 11:47 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tags06
I dont know i think it needs a lot more bleeding ....its not even coming up 2 psi and we have fluid at the calipper but just no psi at the hand ..odd
yea thats air trapped somewhere in the line alot of it.. firs thing i try is to push the caliper pistons all the way in.. let bleeding push them out, then do it again. also try flipping master,tapping brake line, flipping caliper. it will eventually come out lol

yea also try bleeding from all banjos and nipples (hehe nipples)

Last edited by Nick1000; 05-04-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and also, make sure the bleeder is the highest point in the system
Old 05-04-2009, 12:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
How'd the handbrake work out Neal?
I didnt work on anything. I fell asleep and slept all day yesterday
Old 05-04-2009, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam no one listens lol - the caliper is fucked
Old 05-04-2009, 12:58 PM

Suzuki_Girl is a decent person

How many on tis thread are close to ONtario & would be interested in coming to some stunt comps in Toronto area?
Old 05-04-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

Most of us are in the city or LI.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:58 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

And I'm in the south...lol
Old 05-04-2009, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam no one listens lol - the caliper is fucked
we were responding to tags *******!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:31 PM

Pipe is done neil, the other picture you posted looks like they took the weld completely off but i dident want to make it weak so i only ground it down a little.

Old 05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
Pipe is done neil, the other picture you posted looks like they took the weld completely off but i dident want to make it weak so i only ground it down a little.

Nice ima pick it up today if youre around. Im heading to julios in a little bit so ill call you when im there. This is the thread where the guy said how he did it - he said its done with no welding which is why i was confused. ima do my next pipe like that. im waiting for him to get back to me with instructions on how he did it. he said he's gonna mark up the picture i sent him with details on how he did it. check it out. do you understand what hes saying

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...pe-shorty.html
Old 05-04-2009, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

we were responding to tags *******!
he helped me initially with trying to get it bled out. we had the footbrake working fine but the hb never got pressure. then me and inolen tried a bunch of different **** and nothing worked. we then swapped calipers and bled out the hb caliper fine when doing that but when we switched everything back - the hb caliper wont get pressure now and now the fb caliper - only 3 of the pistons are working
Old 05-04-2009, 04:48 PM
NealFoReal

Im picking up calipers from julio and gonna put them bitches on and see whats up.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:56 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

tell julio i said what up neal
Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Yo Neil look on the bright side you can be the only one rocking the new Dual Tripple set up instead of Dual Quad lol
Old 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM

for w.e reason that link wont even open for me

well check again when u come thru to pick it up i'll be home

and like i said i can grind and scotch bright that pipe make it look mint but its gona weaken the weld cap might pop off if you do a neil throw lol
Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

for w.e reason that link wont even open for me

well check again when u come thru to pick it up i'll be home

and like i said i can grind and scotch bright that pipe make it look mint but its gona weaken the weld cap might pop off if you do a neil throw lol
Here this is what he wrote and the pic:

Yes. Oh yes. All baffles, and inners are intact. Just condensed. The trick is to skin the pipe from the mount back, then pull out the inners, cut empty grill area from front, and slip back in. Use mallat to hammer end back inside. ( If you dont have access to weld, and have just been laid off from work, and are going crazy at home lookin for things to do!!!)
I have no idea what he means by skip the pipe from the mount back and pull out inners and cut empty grill area from front and slip back in and same with using the mallet to hammer end back inside lol. That whole explanation confused the **** out of me but it looks clean as **** Once he gets back to me with a better explanation i'll post it up and i'ma do that on my next pipe for the clean minty stock look

Old 05-04-2009, 05:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MR.718
tell julio i said what up neal
We talkin about the same Julio

Originally Posted by A-BX
Yo Neil look on the bright side you can be the only one rocking the new Dual Tripple set up instead of Dual Quad lol
oh i get it now I could have one caliper with 2 pistons and one with 3
Old 05-04-2009, 05:13 PM

id have to see that in person seems like hes saying he slipped the top of the pipe into the base of it???? not sure but ur gona badangle it anyway wat diff does it make? lol i had a sweet lookin factory pipe on my bike too but ya alwayz seem to scratch it rather quickly

what time were u thinkin ud be around here?
Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

The pipe Nick welded looks awesome, although I'd personally like it a bit shorter to not hit it going right. The other one looks weird with a line 3 inches into the pipe.

But whatever, pipes get fucked up. It's like wanting your cage to look good

Last edited by inolen; 05-04-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses