Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 12:52 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

and **** all you people. i wanna ride a popa wheelie.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:57 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

yo caliper dont go bad take time crack them open then clean them even sand down the piston and then do it again ok and it not ezzzzy to blead the brakes it took me a llot of time to get my good so have some paition bitch
Old 05-03-2009, 01:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
yo caliper dont go bad take time crack them open then clean them even sand down the piston and then do it again ok and it not ezzzzy to blead the brakes it took me a llot of time to get my good so have some paition bitch
calipers do go bad sometimes. i had a single piston caliper go bad on me before - **** just seized up and we tried what you mentioned and put the caliper right side up on a spare rotor but that didnt work - the fluid was coming out with no bubbles at all. thats when inolen decided to look at the caliper and what it was doing w/o the pads in and we noticed that only 2 of the pistons were coming out. ima try to get it working tomorrow night I started working on this **** at 2pm today and stopped around 1130 :bang head
Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i rode past the old home dep spot and that **** was still locked up so i guess that spot is done for good

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
calipers do go bad sometimes. i had a single piston caliper go bad on me before - **** just seized up and we tried what you mentioned and put the caliper right side up on a spare rotor but that didnt work - the fluid was coming out with no bubbles at all. thats when inolen decided to look at the caliper and what it was doing w/o the pads in and we noticed that only 2 of the pistons were coming out. ima try to get it working tomorrow night I started working on this **** at 2pm today and stopped around 1130 :bang head
Seems like you had a fun day!!
Old 05-03-2009, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

Oh yeah lol - 10 hours of nothing but problems. Yay fun fun. Yo we might be going to Joizee tomorrow. Chino might come too. Come thru if we roll out Post up if you want to and I'll holla in the morning.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:34 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Oh yeah lol - 10 hours of nothing but problems. Yay fun fun. Yo we might be going to Joizee tomorrow. Chino might come too. Come thru if we roll out Post up if you want to and I'll holla in the morning.
Hell yeah im down. Make sure you hit me up in the morning so we can figure it out. What time you thinking of heading out??
Old 05-03-2009, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
Process of elimination definitely seemed to point at a bad caliper. But I don't know whats up with the footbrake caliper now, that makes absolutely no sense. Get some brake cleaner tomorrow and clean it all up and try again

Leah and I had a great day of riding and learning how to drive a cargo van around NYC
Oh and if youre heading to jersey tom. to ride ill just bring the battery tray with me. You can just have it since its just been laying around for so long.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Hell yeah im down. Make sure you hit me up in the morning so we can figure it out. What time you thinking of heading out??
Ima be getting up at 930 to check the weather and see what it looks like. If it looks decent and doesnt look like its gonna be pouring all day then we'll probably head out around 11. I'll holla in the morning once I have directions on how to get where we're going

Originally Posted by RickNY
Oh and if youre heading to jersey tom. to ride ill just bring the battery tray with me. You can just have it since its just been laying around for so long.
Yezzir, In-Oh-len will be in attendance if we do make it out thurr Off to bed so I could wake up tomorrow. YO to anyone thats going that I said I'd call first thing in the morning, if you dont hear from me by 10 call me and wake me up coz that means my *** is still sleeping LOL. I should be up on time tho fo sho

Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

sooo that doppler is lookin mighty shitty for us today
Old 05-03-2009, 08:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
im trailering to a small underground spot out by me. sit down circles all day long

low ceiling
Old 05-03-2009, 09:52 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
im trailering to a small underground spot out by me. sit down circles all day long

low ceiling
could 7 more people fit there?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:53 AM
NealFoReal

Yezzir When I watched the weather before going to sleep last night, they said that it'd be the occassional shower but that aint lookin too good

Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

soooooo what are you feelin then?
NealFoReal

could 7 more people fit there?
Yeah I know the spot he's talkin about and 7 people could fit there. From what I remember if youre doing SS you need to duck so you dont hit your head Im not comin out tho. Ima try to get my brakes working today and just be a ****** bum.
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

bj's? parking garage? or maybe alie has a parking garage out there
Old 05-03-2009, 09:58 AM
NealFoReal

This is for the spot area in NJ

Hour-by-Hour™ Weather

11am

58°F
Rain

1pm

60°F
Cloudy

3pm

60°F
Rain

5pm

59°F
Cloudy

7pm

58°F
Rain

9pm

54°F
Cloudy

Doesnt look so bad
Old 05-03-2009, 09:59 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Yeah I know the spot he's talkin about and 7 people could fit there. From what I remember if youre doing SS you need to duck so you dont hit your head Im not comin out tho. Ima try to get my brakes working today and just be a ****** bum.
so thats it no wheelies today
Old 05-03-2009, 09:59 AM
NealFoReal

bj's? parking garage? or maybe alie has a parking garage out there
**** driving an hour and a half to ride in a parking garage. one of the benefits of joizee is takin advantage of their 1/4 mile long spots
Old 05-03-2009, 10:00 AM
NealFoReal

so thats it no wheelies today
why? you guys could stilll go make wheelies. mikes going - meet him over there.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 AM
NealFoReal

Weather just said cloudy skies with on/off rain all day.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses