Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 01:21 PM

bear.914 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

its sunny as **** now lol
Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
nah i think he'll probably pick up throttle wheelies in a day or 2 on the service road
yessir, while i still squid it up. maybe you people can tell anthony and leah to put sf headlights on their stunt pieces. they got their street bikes but for the most part in the lot they'll have their stunt bikes with them and those have no head lights. so that means if we wanna take a quick run on the service road or for some blox they aint comin
Old 05-02-2009, 01:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

where you ***** riding?
im not going out. just loaded my bike up and gonna go to teds shop coz with my shoulder still fucked up i need help putting the tire/rim back on after putting on my new shiny bracket
Old 05-02-2009, 01:26 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bear.914
its sunny as **** now lol
yea till 6 then more rain.. that should be awsome..

so i finnaly picked up a set of throttle bodies and fuel pump from buckle up turns out it was the fuel pump not letting me rev past 6,000 rpm.. took it for a little test ride last nite in the rain.. holy son of a bitch i cannot beleave how fast that thing is ima kill myself on it now!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

for the 92nizzle
Old 05-02-2009, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

keeps alternating between sun and rain here.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
for the 92nizzle
nah the 92 is ****.. the gixa was the problem fuel pump was weak couldn't pump enough fuel to feed the engine past 6 rpm.. so i would jus rock highway 6th gear 6,000 rpm thats like 75 80mph.. so it was ok.. its not gona change anything in the lot just on the highway when i crank the **** outa it.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
nah the 92 is ****.. the gixa was the problem fuel pump was weak couldn't pump enough fuel to feed the engine past 6 rpm.. so i would jus rock highway 6th gear 6,000 rpm thats like 75 80mph.. so it was ok.. its not gona change anything in the lot just on the highway when i crank the **** outa it.
now you'll be able to keep up with me
Old 05-02-2009, 01:50 PM

now you'll be able to keep up with me
i cant front few times on the highway ive seen you be a beast LOL im like holy fruk whea is this kid going
Old 05-02-2009, 02:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

just finished the dual quad setup and can I say its amazing :D
Old 05-02-2009, 02:12 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

ur on crack. if youre already on the verazano, nj is still 30 minutes away. it takes about 45 minutes to ride to the vz from my house, or about 1:15 by truck/trailer
well you have to put into consideration that kat and i are near the boarder of queenzzz
Old 05-02-2009, 02:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

wheelies today anyone?
Old 05-02-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
wheelies today anyone?
you'll be getting rained on in 2 hours
Old 05-02-2009, 06:45 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

i dont live in oceanside nor do i follow the speed limit.. geez

Driving directions to Hackensack, NJ
35.4 mi – about 53 mins (up to 1 hour 30 mins in traffic)
From Oceanside, NY
....this comin from the guy that was jus told a few posts ago that he should slow it down on the highway

come on

Last edited by thepinkone; 05-02-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

mikem drives fast on the highway....very fast
Old 05-03-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

Lord what a ****** day from hell. Turns out after all the work trying to bleed the new caliper - that the caliper is bad. 2 of the pistons wont slide out. Then Inolen the master mechanic he is lol - nah ****** w you Earlier today the footbrake 4 piston caliper was working fine. We decided to take the line from the HB and run it to the footbrake caliper to see if it works coz if it did and we couldnt bleed the HB caliper after that then its the caliper. So FB Caliper bled fine and then we tried the HB caliper and realized the 2 pistons werent sliding out. So then we hooked back up the FB caliper and all of a sudden that **** wont bleed out now and it looks like one of the pistons went bad since we took it off what the **** chuck

Ted & Ant - appreciate your help Oh and cant forget Leah and Venus pumping the brakes Thanks.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

Now Ima go shower coz I must be drenched in at least a bottle of brake fluid Nasty.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
mikem drives fast on the highway....very fast
Word up - MikeM squids it up on the highways at redline all the time
Old 05-03-2009, 12:45 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Lord what a ****** day from hell. Turns out after all the work trying to bleed the new caliper - that the caliper is bad. 2 of the pistons wont slide out. Then Inolen the master mechanic he is lol - nah ****** w you Earlier today the footbrake 4 piston caliper was working fine. We decided to take the line from the HB and run it to the footbrake caliper to see if it works coz if it did and we couldnt bleed the HB caliper after that then its the caliper. So FB Caliper bled fine and then we tried the HB caliper and realized the 2 pistons werent sliding out. So then we hooked back up the FB caliper and all of a sudden that **** wont bleed out now and it looks like one of the pistons went bad since we took it off what the **** chuck

Ted & Ant - appreciate your help Oh and cant forget Leah and Venus pumping the brakes Thanks.
Process of elimination definitely seemed to point at a bad caliper. But I don't know whats up with the footbrake caliper now, that makes absolutely no sense. Get some brake cleaner tomorrow and clean it all up and try again

Leah and I had a great day of riding and learning how to drive a cargo van around NYC
Old 05-03-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Process of elimination definitely seemed to point at a bad caliper. But I don't know whats up with the footbrake caliper now, that makes absolutely no sense. Get some brake cleaner tomorrow and clean it all up and try again

Leah and I had a great day of riding and learning how to drive a cargo van around NYC
Yeah Im busy venting here and in ****** thread lol. I dont understand what happened to the footbrake caliper though. It was working fine earlier and now all of a sudden Im gonna get the brake cleaner though tomorrow and see whats up. This time ima lock the bottle up since my ****** parents always seem to steal my brake and carb cleaner I'll holla at you in the morning.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses