Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Nytimes now has a more bleak riding forecast

http://www.nytimes.com/weather
thats a lot of suck
Old 05-02-2009, 12:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats a lot of suck
Word up. Ima just try to get my bike ready this weekend. Oh and if the forecast changes for Sunday - most likely a NJ trip. Inolen youre down right? So far if youre coming it'd be you and wifey with trix squeezin in there. In my truck it'd be me, Julio & Smokey. And then Ty Streets is probably gonna come too. Dont know if he got room in his van for 1 more We'll meet up with Alie at her spot and then most likely Scott (juzslidin) is gonna come too. I guess we'll see wassup with the weather forecast tomorrow night
Old 05-02-2009, 12:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*

I love bill from fti
UH OH!!!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 12:25 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word up. Ima just try to get my bike ready this weekend. Oh and if the forecast changes for Sunday - most likely a NJ trip. Inolen youre down right? So far if youre coming it'd be you and wifey with trix squeezin in there. In my truck it'd be me, Julio & Smokey. And then Ty Streets is probably gonna come too. Dont know if he got room in his van for 1 more We'll meet up with Alie at her spot and then most likely Scott (juzslidin) is gonna come too. I guess we'll see wassup with the weather forecast tomorrow night
i gotta take my mom to the airport tomorrow, idont know what time yet
Old 05-02-2009, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

UH OH!!!!!
Word. Now trix is really gonna leave me in the dust. Oh well - I aint trying to keep up with a youngin lol. Now I gotta just step my game up so Leah dont pass me. If she does ima beat that *** Or I'll spray her brake pads with pam lmao.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

i gotta take my mom to the airport tomorrow, idont know what time yet
You down for the NJ trip on Sunday if Ty's got room in his van and weather is okay It'd be cool to roll up there deep. People tell me that we could fit three bikes on my truck bed so if you wanna roll out we could try and squeeze your **** in there if Ty dont got the room. Roll out deep to Joizee. Im not riding - just going to scoop up that motor.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:00 AM
bp chaser

You down for the NJ trip on Sunday if Ty's got room in his van and weather is okay It'd be cool to roll up there deep. People tell me that we could fit three bikes on my truck bed so if you wanna roll out we could try and squeeze your **** in there if Ty dont got the room. Roll out deep to Joizee. Im not riding - just going to scoop up that motor.
id like to go, not sure yet. jerseys ****** far
Old 05-02-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

id like to go, not sure yet. jerseys ****** far
I know The spot is by where the DFL Murder session that we went to last year was. You wont be driving however you get there so you should come. Unless you wanna drive and bring Becky and the kids so you could leave whenever you want Either way you should come if we head out. We gonna roll out deep
Old 05-02-2009, 01:39 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

nj is 30 mins away
Old 05-02-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

All of NJ is 30 minutes away. Hmmmm. Good to know lol
Old 05-02-2009, 08:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Oh and bling bling

I just wish my back and shoulder werent so fucked up that I could do the work tomorrow. Im probably gonna give it a go anyway so I could bring my tire to swap sides to ted's shop
if you wanna do the brakes and **** at my house lemme know your more then welcome to come by
Old 05-02-2009, 09:20 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*

I love bill from fti

SICKKKKKKKKKK MORE BLOCKS 4 TRIX
Old 05-02-2009, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by thepinkone
nj is 30 mins away
ur on crack. if youre already on the verazano, nj is still 30 minutes away. it takes about 45 minutes to ride to the vz from my house, or about 1:15 by truck/trailer
Old 05-02-2009, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by chinof4i
SICKKKKKKKKKK MORE BLOCKS 4 TRIX
we gotta get trix out on the streets one of these days
Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Ouch i think Mike just said Trix got Zero blocks

Trix needs to sit down with some Wink 1100 videos and stop playing with BRACKETS

Last edited by Nick1000; 05-02-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:30 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

exaggerator-rator!
at least hackensack is 30 mins from me

All of NJ is 30 minutes away. Hmmmm. Good to know lol
Old 05-02-2009, 11:37 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Gonna load up and head out to Neal's as soon as he answers his phone. Then head to the Wal Mart near the spot to stock up on cleaning supplies and what not, then hit the spot if these showers clear up
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Nick1000
Ouch i think Mike just said Trix got Zero blocks

Trix needs to sit down with some Wink 1100 videos and stop playing with BRACKETS
nah i think he'll probably pick up throttle wheelies in a day or 2 on the service road
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by thepinkone
exaggerator-rator!
at least hackensack is 30 mins from me
Driving directions to Hackensack, NJ
35.4 mi – about 53 mins (up to 1 hour 30 mins in traffic)
From Oceanside, NY
Old 05-02-2009, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
Gonna load up and head out to Neal's as soon as he answers his phone. Then head to the Wal Mart near the spot to stock up on cleaning supplies and what not, then hit the spot if these showers clear up
where you ***** riding?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses