Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 04:29 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ummmmm...is that all you need to hit it?
::snickers::
Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
When I bought my van, I went to here:
http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...4&z=15&iwloc=A

i think i know exactly where you're talking about. its gated off though isn't it? that's right by the promenade and my favorite potholed street in all of brooklyn....ATLANTIC AVENUE.

"OhHHHHHH we gonna rock down to ATLANTIC Avenue and then we'll take it higher..."
Old 05-01-2009, 04:33 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i think i know exactly where you're talking about. its gated off though isn't it? that's right by the promenade and my favorite potholed street in all of brooklyn....ATLANTIC AVENUE.

"OhHHHHHH we gonna rock down to ATLANTIC Avenue and then we'll take it higher..."
Yup.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

ummmmm...is that all you need to hit it?
it was meant shes doable
Old 05-01-2009, 05:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Got my FTI bracket in 2 days The **** is so purdy lookin. Ima get my caliper tomorrow and put the bitch on this weekend and then its Ethiopian city
Old 05-01-2009, 05:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn...really?
Depends.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Got my FTI bracket in 2 days The **** is so purdy lookin. Ima get my caliper tomorrow and put the bitch on this weekend and then its Ethiopian city
got mine today and its going on tonight :D
Old 05-01-2009, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

you got the calipers already
Old 05-01-2009, 05:26 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you got the calipers already
I've had em I got em off ebay for 25 bucks shipped
Old 05-01-2009, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
I've had em I got em off ebay for 25 bucks shipped
yours uses 929/954/f4i calipers or kawi calipers? and yours is 2 4 piston calipers right? thats cheap $25 shipped
Old 05-01-2009, 05:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

25 for 2 f4i fronts,one left one right but they are grey.... blah I think Ill paint them
Old 05-01-2009, 07:00 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

we can use a front caliper 4 an f4i as a hand break?
Old 05-01-2009, 07:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Name:  IMG01323.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  85.5 KB

I love bill from fti
Old 05-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

Ill be doing the work on the bike thing at my shop any one need tires put on.lol or bleed the brakes hit me up if you want 2 come hang ....
Old 05-01-2009, 09:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMVf2jOeyC8
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

So it looks like some light showers tomorrow, lots of rain Sunday

What time does everyone want to ride tomorrow? Early?
Old 05-01-2009, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
So it looks like some light showers tomorrow, lots of rain Sunday

What time does everyone want to ride tomorrow? Early?
I cant come out til the early afternoon so lemme know if youre gonna come by here to scoop up leahs bike. I'll make sure someones home if I wont be and if not I'll leave the garage door opener for you somewhere. I should be able to come out around 1 or 2 the latest but I think it'd actually be 1. Now Sunday sucks coz thats when I was trying to go to NJ And I just checked weather.com and both days show rain It looks like tomorrow afternoon would be the better bet.

May 1 Tonight Cloudy with showers. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. May 2 Tomorrow Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. May 2 Tomorrow night Cloudy. Low 49F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. May 3 Sunday Mainly cloudy and rainy. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the upper 40s.

And accuweather

Saturday, May 2

High: 62 °F RealFeel®: 61 °F
Mostly cloudy with a couple of showers

Saturday Night, May 2

Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 47 °F
Mostly cloudy with a shower

Stargazing conditions

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast for Saturday | Hourly Forecast for Saturday Night | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Sunday, May 3

High: 59 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
Rain

Sunday Night, May 3

Low: 49 °F RealFeel®: 46 °F
An evening shower; otherwise, clouds breaking
Old 05-01-2009, 11:41 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and bling bling

I just wish my back and shoulder werent so fucked up that I could do the work tomorrow. Im probably gonna give it a go anyway so I could bring my tire to swap sides to ted's shop
Old 05-02-2009, 12:16 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

Free??

Originally Posted by tags06
ill be doing the work on the bike thing at my shop any one need tires put on.lol or bleed the brakes hit me up if you want 2 come hang ....
Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

cocksucka!!!!!

Originally Posted by *trix*

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses