Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
sure, there is a spot we can ride at. pm me your numbers. hopefully the weather holds out. i will pick up a rear tire tonite. metzler m3.
wheres your spot at alie? and is it cool if scott met us there - if he can come?
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wheres your spot at alie? and is it cool if scott met us there - if he can come?
i will PM it. Anyone is welcome to go.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

What town tho or city or whatever?
Old 05-01-2009, 01:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

just throwin this out there but whatever happend to juja?
Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
did u ever meet her?
Old 05-01-2009, 02:06 PM

if i were a cod fish, i'd be salted...salted real good...and they'd call me bakala.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:21 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Tokens only out here till Monday morn i believe. Im feeninnnnnn to rideeee!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC

send our token back safe.

P.S. token is black but isnt.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:25 PM
NealFoReal

she sends me these wacked out texts every now and then like baby i forgot my ***** in your car or some **** lmao. juja - if youre reading this - you turned into a el faker of the funko. Started a thread juja just wants to wheelie - wanted to buy a stunt bike so i set up a deal for 2g's for a minty stunt piece and then you backed out. FOTF. All good tho - when youre ready we'll still be doing our thing
Old 05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
me too
Old 05-01-2009, 02:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

she sends me these wacked out texts every now and then like baby i forgot my ***** in your car or some **** lmao. juja - if youre reading this - you turned into a el faker of the funko. Started a thread juja just wants to wheelie - wanted to buy a stunt bike so i set up a deal for 2g's for a minty stunt piece and then you backed out. FOTF. All good tho - when youre ready we'll still be doing our thing
You got kinky in your car with some wanna be stunter groupie from stuntlife?
Old 05-01-2009, 02:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
did u ever meet her?
yes maam.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
You got kinky in your car with some wanna be stunter groupie from stuntlife?
NO Thats why they'r wacked out texts she calls everyone baby
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Oh
Old 05-01-2009, 02:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

bullshit you def hit that on the DL
Old 05-01-2009, 02:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Oh
She came out to the spot once to watch us all wheelie and she was crazy - cool but crazy lol. Read just a couple of her posts and youll see what I mean.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216...s-wheelie.html
Old 05-01-2009, 02:36 PM
NealFoReal

bullshit you def hit that on the DL
If I hit that I would tell you people
Old 05-01-2009, 02:39 PM

bear.914 is a decent person

Pm me if you guys are interested in some Hight Definition Video footage...you can check out some of the street racing videos I have on youtube, just click HQ on the bottom by the volume controller

http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutofsight
Old 05-01-2009, 02:41 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

If I hit that I would tell you people
I would have hit it
Old 05-01-2009, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

I would have hit it
LOL Why do you think I said I woulda told you guys if I did

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses