Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 10:18 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
met token tonight (from otown) he was cool and made some wheelies with hollywood and some new kid I forgot his name but he rode a 636 with a powers cage and flipped clipons and did ss circles he was cool and evidently hes riding for that shop in lynbrook that my friend owns hmm small world lol
token staying in the ny for a while?

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Woot sold my cage and 12 bar with subframe reinforcement!
yah-hooooo!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Nytimes now has a more bleak riding forecast

http://www.nytimes.com/weather
=/

its actually not too bad outside right now.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

accuweather and weather.com also said rain the whole weekend woohoo!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps we could ride in Jersey or something this weekend? I got a van now, I want to drive and ride somewhere!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nytimes now has a more bleak riding forecast

http://www.nytimes.com/weather
yeah its not lookin good.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Perhaps we could ride in Jersey or something this weekend? I got a van now, I want to drive and ride somewhere!
I was gonna ask if you wanted to take a trip to Jersey. I gotta go pick up my motor from scott. You wanna head out there this weekend if the weathers okay I could bring smoke and julio in my truck and you 2 with the van and lets make moves
Old 05-01-2009, 10:44 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Where at exactly?
Old 05-01-2009, 10:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

pick me up and take me :D
Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 AM

pick me up and take me :D
We could probably take 3 bikes if you don't care about your **** flopping around a bit and you don't mind laying in the cargo bay.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I'll throw some gas money in :D
Old 05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

We could probably take 3 bikes if you don't care about your **** flopping around a bit and you don't mind laying in the cargo bay.

well I have some straps that I could use lol or is there no way to put 3 in there with straps?
Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 AM

well I have some straps that I could use lol or is there no way to put 3 in there with straps?
We have straps, but I don't think there is anything good to really tie down to. I can look tonight and see what possibilities there are. I don't doubt that we could make it work.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

road trip road trip r we there yet ......... Sex drugs , rock n roll ... weeeeeeeeee
Old 05-01-2009, 10:50 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

We have straps, but I don't think there is anything good to really tie down to. I can look tonight and see what possibilities there are. I don't doubt that we could make it work.

my friend has an e150 and he puts 1 in almost sideways and fits 2 straight in behind it
Old 05-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

if you need hooks for tie downs in the truck I have a welder and could weld in some hooks and stuff
Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 AM

my friend has an e150 and he puts 1 in almost sideways and fits 2 straight in behind it
Like I said, we could surely make it work.

We just need to figure out how the weather looks wherever we would potentially ride
Old 05-01-2009, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

Where at exactly?
Good question lol. Alie - where does Scott live? Ima text him and see where he stays at.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Like I said, we could surely make it work.

We just need to figure out how the weather looks wherever we would potentially ride
ok keep me posted and thanks in advance w00t w00t
Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM
NealFoReal

Spots in Newark but he thinks the spot may be dead. The popo booted everyone the other day Lemme see if he got any other spots.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 AM

sure, there is a spot we can ride at. pm me your numbers. hopefully the weather holds out. i will pick up a rear tire tonite. metzler m3.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses