Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 07:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nick1000
sure sounds like it /\

neil thats the video i keep telling everyone about where he gets head shake on a stoppie and smashes his face into the ground.. that is a RAW clip nasty...
I gotsta watch the whole clip. I only watched a few parts of it. Ima watch it now tho.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tags06
use brake cleaner in the spray can works better ..... I have a case if u need a can .
what kind? Im a connoisseur of brake cleaner, my favorite is Wurth from germany and my second is Albany, from upstate i think lol

oh, and you need to use a torch to get the pads clean. it works really well
Old 04-30-2009, 07:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
kinda small to push 8 pistons dont ya think?
Hmmmm. Maybe thats why my front brakes suck I got a lot of feel with the brakes but not a lot of stopping power. I got the 16mm Brembo from the R6 I gotta bleed it one more time good and see if it works. I didnt have front brakes for a while and Kozmo helped me with a quick bleed job at the spot one day. Havent touched it since.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:20 PM
NealFoReal

mike you riding tonight? i might come out with the camera to mitchell.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you need to redo the back seat. sticks out too much since everything else is minty
yeah it looks like mine, just like mine

and nick, whats with that tire with a rectangle cut out of it?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:23 PM
bp chaser

And dudes not a squid like me. He can actually ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PG1XB5fsBw
hes real talented but he never wears a helmet, and every year or 2 he take s himself out hard, real hard. like high speed helmetless stoppie flipping hard
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM
NealFoReal

yeah it looks like mine, just like mine

and nick, whats with that tire with a rectangle cut out of it?
he told me when i was there - he cut the tire and put it where his cage mounts to the frame to absorb some of the impact when the bike hits the floor. Since he showed me that ive seen 2 other bikes with the same thing done
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM
bp chaser

Hmmmm. Maybe thats why my front brakes suck I got a lot of feel with the brakes but not a lot of stopping power. I got the 16mm Brembo from the R6 I gotta bleed it one more time good and see if it works. I didnt have front brakes for a while and Kozmo helped me with a quick bleed job at the spot one day. Havent touched it since.
can you squeeze it all the way to the bar?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:27 PM
NealFoReal

And dudes not a squid like me. He can actually ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PG1XB5fsBw
Originally Posted by Nick1000
sure sounds like it /\

neil thats the video i keep telling everyone about where he gets head shake on a stoppie and smashes his face into the ground.. that is a RAW clip nasty...
At 1:30 - that coaster. He's gotta be slipping the clutch every now and then, right? Thats a long *** coaster from almost a dead stop

And ouch - the faceplant at 6:10
Old 04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
NealFoReal

can you squeeze it all the way to the bar?
Nah it doesnt go to the bar but it doesnt have a lot of stopping power. I cant even do a pop a stoppie with it the way it is
bp chaser

mike you riding tonight? i might come out with the camera to mitchell.
negative k. ive been getting up at 6 am all week to go into the city so im about ready to fall asleep righ tnow. as soon as the caffeine from the 7 mt dews i had today wears off im a goner.
good news is this time tomorrow i'll be a Cisco Certified Network Nerd which makes me more valuable to my next employer.
NealFoReal

hes real talented but he never wears a helmet, and every year or 2 he take s himself out hard, real hard. like high speed helmetless stoppie flipping hard
I posted from that thread that he's in a coma and has been since December last year That sucks if its true
Old 04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah he looks pretty talented. There was some drifting in that vid and also some 50/50 O's and that **** was posted on youtube in 2006
Old 04-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

that much money and its not adjustable?
its adjustable...but at the closest setting its still too far away for my stubs.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
its adjustable...but at the closest setting its still too far away for my stubs.
Ima have to change my avy coz Im getting confused when you post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:35 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I posted from that thread that he's in a coma and has been since December last year That sucks if its true
oh...that's awful. ironically, i always thought my brain is brando. its strange you posted brando footage.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 PM
NealFoReal

negative k. ive been getting up at 6 am all week to go into the city so im about ready to fall asleep righ tnow. as soon as the caffeine from the 7 mt dews i had today wears off im a goner.
good news is this time tomorrow i'll be a Cisco Certified Network Nerd which makes me more valuable to my next employer.
Good **** - your current employer wont give you a raise with your new certification
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
oh...that's awful. ironically, i always thought my brain is brando. its strange you posted brando footage.
Why would you think your brain is Brando

i heart this avy...its squidtacular. i want to tattoo it somewhere...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

Ima try to make a crash gif and see if it works. If it does then the squid is all yours

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses