Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 12:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i think i'll give it a shot, just to see how it feels. i'd be nice, just once, to use 2 fingers rather than all 4 even if for a brief moment in time.
It may not be, I could just potentially suck at bleeding brakes, but it was always a problem for me. I mean, they felt good but if I was putting in a lot of work I'd start having them pump up and I'd be adjusting my lever every few minutes.

What do you have now? Stock f4i masters work really great if that's what you have, perhaps it's something else? Fork oil on the pads/rotors? Suspension?
Old 04-30-2009, 01:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
The conversation in my brain goes about the same when I'm practicing:

Brain: "Alright troops, this time we're going to give it more gas"
(wheelie commences to the tune of "Eye of the tiger" by Survivor)
Body: "Negative, retreat back to two wheels -abort mission"
(brake slammed by AWOL foot)
Brain: "More gas Johnson, we're going DOWWWWNNNNN!!!!"
(But it's too late, Operation Wheelie has returned to two wheels in defeat...music fades to my cursing)

As for my forks, ya they are still seeping, somehow there's still fluid in them

hahahaha....that made me laugh out loud. sometimes i try to pretend i'm a squidy guy learning to ride in 2001.

i'll nod my head and whisper under my breath, "i got this...i'll own this...just watch all the hunnies i'm gonna get when they check my gangster moves".

then the frantic side of my takes over on the way up there and i start thinking, "oh gawd, i didn't give enough throttle, alright hand...let's give it MORE thot...oh no, too much throt- we need brake...no-no too much brake, back to throt...AM i sticking out my *** AGAIN? i wonder if it looks like i'm trying to take a crap... *mousetrap*..."
Old 04-30-2009, 01:22 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
It may not be, I could just potentially suck at bleeding brakes, but it was always a problem for me. I mean, they felt good but if I was putting in a lot of work I'd start having them pump up and I'd be adjusting my lever every few minutes.

What do you have now? Stock f4i masters work really great if that's what you have, perhaps it's something else? Fork oil on the pads/rotors? Suspension?
that's an AWFUL experience. i have the 16 mm 190 billet magura, is that what you had as a front brake?

i have an old 900rr master or an old gixxer master. i gotta find the stock master if it still exists in this universe.

i def have a lot of fork oil on the pads and rotors i need to clean off with alcohol. i clean it off every now and then. i won't be able to do forks for a lil while without sacrificing ride time and me and leah can have that party! for now i will do easy stuff like lines, front tire, new sock to sop up oil and swap master.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

Alie your to damm funny stop . my sides hurt
Old 04-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Kill 4 free

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
that's an AWFUL experience. i have the 16 mm 190 billet magura, is that what you had as a front brake?

i have an old 900rr master or an old gixxer master. i gotta find the stock master if it still exists in this universe.

i def have a lot of fork oil on the pads and rotors i need to clean off with alcohol. i clean it off every now and then. i won't be able to do forks for a lil while without sacrificing ride time and me and leah can have that party! for now i will do easy stuff like lines, front tire, new sock to sop up oil and swap master.
use brake cleaner in the spray can works better ..... I have a case if u need a can .
Old 04-30-2009, 01:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I had the 195 (non-billet). I mean, I have the same problem with my stock masters if I'm riding hard enough, but to a much lesser extent (so again, I could be the world's worst brake bleeder).

But once your pads soak oil, they're never gonna have that same bite anymore.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Kill 4 free

I had the 195 (non-billet). I mean, I even have the same problem with my stock masters if I'm riding hard enough, but to a much lesser extent (so again, I could be the world's worst brake bleeder).

But once your pads soak oil, they're never gonna have that same bite anymore.
I use a hand vacuum pump on all my bleeding works great on cars , bikes and anything really that needs bleeding
Old 04-30-2009, 02:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
its his girl's bike she's gettin rid of it doe.. im jus makin it nice.

New Nick1000 Tail piece decals, I figured u all needed to peep it.
you need to redo the back seat. sticks out too much since everything else is minty
Old 04-30-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wasn't trying to be mean

I saw the hybrid stand up action, but yea, don't form bad habits.

There is a lot of **** to focus on with slow wheelies at first, try to isolate each component so you don't have 5 things confusing you all at once. Adding standing up to the list is just making it harder.
Those are her patented sit-up wheelies Everyones gonna be doing em soon
Old 04-30-2009, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

It may not be, I could just potentially suck at bleeding brakes, but it was always a problem for me.
Says the 2 hour oil change guy LMAO
Old 04-30-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Says the 2 hour oil change guy LMAO
Oil changes are serious business.

Don't forget, we also had to hook up the battery...
Old 04-30-2009, 02:40 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

oh snap i coulda lended a hand if ya needed it! Bikes almost finished woot!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
oh snap i coulda lended a hand if ya needed it! Bikes almost finished woot!
I dont know which post is funnier
Old 04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont know which post is funnier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

anyone riding today?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
NealFoReal

Alie - from the guy with the crashed 05 636 that Inolen posted up.

the title is clean, its my brothers bike, he bought it brand new, unfortunately he had a bad wreck last saturday, and doesn't want to fix the bike. I dont have anymore pics they were taken on a cell phone. The damage is extensive thus the low selling price but it is repairable especially if your getting on the track or lookin for a stunt bike...the motor is good only 12,000 miles on it, the frame,forks,and wheels were not damaged but everything else was...it needs all the bodywork, mirrors, levers, foot break, gear shifter, and air duct. The bike is at Hudson Valley motorcycles which is in Ossining, NY about 40 min from NYC. If your serious about bikes and know how to put the Kawi back together its well worth it. I would have taken it myself but I recently bought the new R1.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

just orderd my omr subcage :D jerry louis's here I come hahahaha
Old 04-30-2009, 06:16 PM
NealFoReal

**** I cant wait to be healed up and be able to ride. The black and blues on my shoulder are almost gone. Im aiming for next weekend. This weekend I'll come out and get footage for part 3. I need some smokey and chin footage to put in there. A Boy came out Saturday and gave me 1 of everything pretty much Oh and cant forget Inolens Death Spin LMAO.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM
NealFoReal

This is what Im skurred of when it comes to tank wheelies
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMZujYDKrmA[/youtube]
Old 04-30-2009, 06:20 PM
NealFoReal

Thats a big ****** ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses