Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

**** I want that ****. Be a nice project for me.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
yep youre right... son of a bitch this sux... guess its time to swap masters with kat!
Originally Posted by Nick1000
no he really is that much of a squid! and yea im sure after u screw that out it will leak. your gona try n put that plastic piece back in. but there are treads made in it.. gona leak horribly
f my life

just buy a new master. BUT more importantly - do the work yourself. If youre gonna buy an f4i and go hard at this wheelie thing you need to know how to do **** yourself - especially something minor. I could see needing help with big things but pshhhhh - taking an adapter out
Old 04-29-2009, 06:35 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

anyone got a rear gixx master?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
just buy a new master. BUT more importantly - do the work yourself. If youre gonna buy an f4i and go hard at this wheelie thing you need to know how to do **** yourself - especially something minor. I could see needing help with big things but pshhhhh - taking an adapter out
The thing is, you shouldn't take out the FT adapters after they go in because they'll leave threads which would cause it to leak with no adapter in it.

That 05/06 would be a pretty sweet streetbike if it a. has a title, b. the frame isn't actually bent.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
The thing is, you shouldn't take out the FT adapters after they go in because they'll leave threads which would cause it to leak with no adapter in it.

That 05/06 would be a pretty sweet streetbike if it a. has a title, b. the frame isn't actually bent.
Yeah I emailed the guy too just to see the title status and the extent of the damage even though Im probably not gonna pick it up anyway. I need to get **** settled at work and start making some decent money before any big purchases/projects that will cost more money And thats what I thought with the adapters but wasnt quite sure. **** adapters - dual cal for life
Old 04-29-2009, 06:41 PM

i hear ya im going to pick up a new master right now 25 bucks woot!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM

Yeah I emailed the guy too just to see the title status and the extent of the damage even though Im probably not gonna pick it up anyway. I need to get **** settled at work and start making some decent money before any big purchases/projects that will cost more money And thats what I thought with the adapters but wasnt quite sure. **** adapters - dual cal for life
What about being mr. stacks?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

i hear ya im going to pick up a new master right now 25 bucks woot!
And put it on and bleed your brakes by yourself. no running to nick or trix to help you with this ****. time to man up and learn the basics
Old 04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
NealFoReal

What about being mr. stacks?
that money is supposed to last me til i start making good money with my new job. not to blow on bikes and parts coz im sure i could easily spend that in the next week if i pick up a new bike
Old 04-29-2009, 06:43 PM

And put it on and bleed your brakes by yourself. no running to nick or trix to help you with this ****. time to man up and learn the basics
i just bled my brake and my buddys brake today so i wasnt planning on it
Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
NealFoReal

i just bled my brake and my buddys brake today so i wasnt planning on it
but youre asking for help to unscrew an adapter time to step yo game up in 09 fool
Old 04-29-2009, 06:59 PM
NealFoReal

Nick 1 Geezy - ever have a chance to work on that exhaust LOL. If its a pain to cut it lemme know and I'll come scoop it up and cut it myself for you to weld. Lemme know skip
Old 04-29-2009, 07:05 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Nick 1 Geezy - ever have a chance to work on that exhaust LOL. If its a pain to cut it lemme know and I'll come scoop it up and cut it myself for you to weld. Lemme know skip
i knew u were down for a little bit so ive been working on ty's aprillia and my boy dolo's gixa 6 but they pretty much both done i could get that done 2morow if ya want it
Old 04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

i knew u were down for a little bit so ive been working on ty's aprillia and my boy dolo's gixa 6 but they pretty much both done i could get that done 2morow if ya want it
Ty's Aprilia Whatd he pick up And no rush for tomorrow - just asking. Ima start working on my bike tomorrow to get ready for next weekend coz most likely im out til then.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:13 PM

Ty's Aprilia Whatd he pick up And no rush for tomorrow - just asking. Ima start working on my bike tomorrow to get ready for next weekend coz most likely im out til then.
its his girl's bike she's gettin rid of it doe.. im jus makin it nice.

New Nick1000 Tail piece decals, I figured u all needed to peep it.

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-29-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:15 PM
NealFoReal

Go Apple

Apple does it again..

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip
that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants.
The iTit will cost between $499..00 and $699.00 depending on speaker size.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained
about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
NealFoReal

its his girl's bike she's gettin rid of it doe.. im jus makin it nice.
Hmmm she had it the whole time She rocks an F3 or F4 right? She gotta come to the spot and see Leah killin it. Its time for all you girls to step your game up. Leah set the bar
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 PM

Thats some of the stupidest **** i ever heard neil -2 points for you

yea she had it for a min traded it for a 03 954 FF clean joint
Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
NealFoReal

Thats some of the stupidest **** i ever heard neil -2 points for you

yea she had it for a min traded it for a 03 954 FF clean joint
I thought it was funny when I read it. And worst case at least the picture is nice to look at

edit - except her face
Old 04-29-2009, 07:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Depends on what year, miles and body.

One we're getting is 01 Ford e250, 59k miles, decent body for like $3500.

The cool thing is all these come with security systems and mounts for padlocks on all the doors.
powerstroke or gas?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses