Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 05:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
LOL! MikeM didn't think you'd make it through the weekend without ordering it.
i wasnt gonna order it and then i saw the thread again and said **** it lol. Oh well, ima put it on and if i like it if i dont then ill sell it and put the hohey back on. so ima wait a few before just sellin the hohey. cant have too much braking power IMO.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
neil change ur dam avatar would u please..

got ppl thinkin your Mike M
i havent got that yet but i have gotten nice squiddly avatar lol. i did try changing it earlier to a squid but it wouldnt work. ima do it just for you tho nick
Old 04-29-2009, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

I realize it's Neal

I'm saying MikeM almost guaranteed me Neal wouldn't make it through the weekend without ordering that setup
So you won then, right? He said the weekend as in last weekend Its Tuesday
Old 04-29-2009, 05:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I cant wait to put mine on too
I know a lot of people who have ordered it but so far ive only seen it on chinos bike.
Trix said that chino had problems with his and had to grind his rim and caliper down **** that - if I gotta do all that ima return the bitch unused. I aint shavin down my rim or calipers

Originally Posted by StuntMyGSXR600
definitely man let me know the deal is i'll be there sunday...
Word up - I'll holla at you on Saturday to set **** up
Old 04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

neil change ur dam avatar would u please..

got ppl thinkin your Mike M
Just for you Nick
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/mcy/1146444240.html
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tags06
we can do it here I need 1 for my bike 2 and i need a oil chage and i have new rotor and brakes ready 2 go on ill be working on my bike this week at my shop
ur cam chain tensioner is done too? sounds like a good deal to me. hehe.

hit me up with ur number homie.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:21 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just for you Nick
omg i love ur avatar....i'm stealing it too.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 PM
NealFoReal

**** i wish i had the loot right now. id pick that **** up for a street piece coz id destroy that thing in the lot
Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
omg i love ur avatar....i'm stealing it too.
I didnt know I could have a .gif avatar. I tried putting up one of my old crash clips a while ago and it wouldnt let me. Ima have to make a new crash .gif and see if it lets me know
Old 04-29-2009, 06:23 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

I realize it's Neal

I'm saying MikeM almost guaranteed me Neal wouldn't make it through the weekend without ordering that setup
ops i read it wrong..
Old 04-29-2009, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

ops i read it wrong..
I changed it for you anyway buddy
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

anyone around to help me get this damn full throtle adapter off??
Old 04-29-2009, 06:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
im not 100% sure but i think once you take the adapter off the master is fucked is that right? i remember hearing that somewhere but dont know how true it is hence the im not 100% sure part.

i'm checking if there's title.
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
and whats so hard about taking it off yourself. i know youre not that much of a squid, are you
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm checking if there's title.
now im getting confused lol. i thought i posted that and didnt remember posting it Nicks gonna tell you thats a and to change your avatar
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 PM

im not 100% sure but i think once you take the adapter off the master is fucked is that right? i remember hearing that somewhere but dont know how true it is hence the im not 100% sure part.
yep youre right... son of a bitch this sux... guess its time to swap masters with kat!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

and whats so hard about taking it off yourself. i know youre not that much of a squid, are you
no he really is that much of a squid! and yea im sure after u screw that out it will leak. your gona try n put that plastic piece back in. but there are treads made in it.. gona leak horribly
Old 04-29-2009, 06:34 PM

f my life

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses