Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I just don't understand what happened. Guess we'll try charging it and seeing if it works, but how the **** did a hard hit take it out
If it helps, I probably wouldn't have swapped it had you not been there saying to swap it in between every test we did
I dunno but it just do. I forgot what was explained to me but a hard hit could **** **** up internally from what I understood. Nick or Chris will probably explain it better than that tho lol.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:11 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

I just don't understand what happened. Guess we'll try charging it and seeing if it works, but how the **** did a hard hit take it out

would of a push start mad it run? squid ?
Old 04-26-2009, 11:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joejoe898
Probably not coz the fuel pump wasnt priming
Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We ended up getting it down to a routine. If we pressed the start button, it would make a pop, and then not prime for like 5 minutes. After it started priming, it would prime every time. So maybe, if the battery does turn out to be ok it would have worked with a push start after we got it to prime. But I have a feeling that battery is fucked, it just doesn't make since that it would somehow loose enough power to not start after taking a hard hit
Old 04-26-2009, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

We ended up getting it down to a routine. If we pressed the start button, it would make a pop, and then not prime for like 5 minutes. After it started priming, it would prime every time. So maybe, if the battery does turn out to be ok it would have worked with a push start after we got it to prime. But I have a feeling that battery is fucked, it just doesn't make since that it would somehow loose enough power to not start after taking a hard hit
sense
Old 04-26-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

gsxrjoe with the f4i - i sent you them pics to your email
Old 04-26-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Just got a text from Trix. He's in the ER right now. He got a piece of metal in his eye which he thinks was from riding Feel better trix. No moshing allowed this week for you or Mosh Pit Jimmy.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
sense
Die.

Get to feeling better Trix.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

Die.

Get to feeling better Trix.
Why thank you lol. Im just glad it was something easy and youre not going nuts trying to figure the **** out for the next week And yeah feel better trix.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
just got a text from trix. He's in the er right now. He got a piece of metal in his eye which he thinks was from riding feel better trix. No moshing allowed this week for you or mosh pit jimmy.
dam my ***** trix get better
Old 04-27-2009, 02:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

thanks guys I just got out I have a large corneal abrasion and I still have metal in it so I have to go to an optimologist tomorrow
Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 AM
NealFoReal

I think the battery is fucked but didnt have a chance to confirm this morning. I got one of them basic bike battery chargers. When the battery is 80% charged the green light blinks. When its completely charged the green light stays on and then its like a trickle charge. When I hooked the battery up last night the green light was blinking which meant it was at least 80% charged. When I woke up this morning the green light was still just blinking. The last battery I charged - once the light was blinking I think it took about an hour or two to get fully charged so this battery sitting on the charger overnight shoulda definitely been fully charged with the light steady. When I get home I'll check it again with the volt meter and let you know wassup but I think the batterys fucked
Old 04-27-2009, 09:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
thanks guys I just got out I have a large corneal abrasion and I still have metal in it so I have to go to an optimologist tomorrow
feel better sucka.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

**** ... stupid eyelids didnt do their job

Old 04-27-2009, 11:01 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Old 04-27-2009, 11:02 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by thepinkone
**** ... Stupid eyelids didnt do their job
thats for taking ur pegs
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

lol, thats only if it actually was colonel in the parking lot with the lead pipe

Originally Posted by chinof4i
thats for taking ur pegs
Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by thepinkone
lol, thats only if it actually was colonel in the parking lot with the lead pipe
Old 04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

Well now that you say batt. It could be a be cell in the batt. it happs. I didnt like the way it was making that click noise. But I dont no. I have a batt test at work if you need it.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yo I mustve been shot cause its optomitrist lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses