Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
The question is do I really care enough about you to actually come and smack you in the jaw ...no, but if you were in my area I'd rock you in your mouth. And I know never to buy anything or deal with you in any sort of monetary transaction. And I will make sure (to the best of my abilities) that you cant engage in any transaction on here as well :D.
trix is gangsta all of a sudden
Old 04-25-2009, 11:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think neal will be up by then :D
Neal's been up since 9
Old 04-25-2009, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
train station?
**** why so far im down for the train station though coz I gotta come pick up that stand from your crib anyway. i think Chin and A Boy might be comin out too
Old 04-25-2009, 11:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

id like mitchell please :D
Old 04-25-2009, 11:21 AM
NealFoReal

chins out - a boy is in. ima hit up smokey and see wassup w him and then head out with the new brooklyn squids. mike what time you planning on getting somewhere and where? im not riding so i dont really give a **** and I do need to pick up the stand from your crib.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
chins out - a boy is in. ima hit up smokey and see wassup w him and then head out with the new brooklyn squids. mike what time you planning on getting somewhere and where? im not riding so i dont really give a **** and I do need to pick up the stand from your crib.
1 pm
Old 04-25-2009, 11:33 AM
NealFoReal

Okay we'll probably be out there a litte later - around 1:30.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 AM
NealFoReal

id like mitchell please :D
come to deer park. its an extra 20 minutes.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ill just see you guys tomorrow then bahh
Old 04-25-2009, 12:27 PM
NealFoReal

headin out to go grab the 2 cali killas and then on my way. im tired and actually just wanna go back to sleep
Old 04-25-2009, 12:36 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
Not in a huge hurry, but sooner rather than later would be preferred.
Alright cool, i guess PM your # and we can figure out a day to meet up.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:37 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

I HATE MY ******* LIFE.... WORKING ON THIS ******* NICE DAY

TRIX DONT THINK U GOT IT BAD.. CUZ I GOT IT WORSE.....

AND THE BEST PART IS I SIT HERE ON THE COMP AN DO NOTHING I USELESS TO EVERYONE...

SO WHY AM I HERE?????

Last edited by Nasty nate!; 04-25-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:59 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
I HATE MY ******* LIFE.... WORKING ON THIS ******* NICE DAY

TRIX DONT THINK U GOT IT BAD.. CUZ I GOT IT WORSE.....

AND THE BEST PART IS I SIT HERE ON THE COMP AN DO NOTHING I USELESS TO EVERYONE...

SO WHY AM I HERE?????
I work from 8-4 then from 6 - midnight I have it worse then you trust me
Old 04-25-2009, 01:21 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i work from 8-4 then from 6 - midnight i have it worse then you trust me

i work from 11 to 12 buddy... No days off.. Mon an tue 11 to 3 7 days a week.... I dont think u got it as bad as me... U get sundays of....me no wayyy.... Im gonna try to take off tomorw so i can ride with u guys....
Old 04-25-2009, 01:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
i work from 11 to 12 buddy... No days off.. Mon an tue 11 to 3 7 days a week.... I dont think u got it as bad as me... U get sundays of....me no wayyy.... Im gonna try to take off tomorw so i can ride with u guys....
I still work more hours than you a day lol but whateves we both work hard its nothing to fight about haha
Old 04-25-2009, 06:21 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

wasted the day watching my gimpy boyfriend put on dirt bars on his friends bike. i shoulda just gone to dpa without him

(now thats worth fighting about)
Old 04-25-2009, 09:11 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by thepinkone
wasted the day watching my gimpy boyfriend put on dirt bars on his friends bike. i shoulda just gone to dpa without him

Pshhhh you know you werent giving up having pizza!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by thepinkone

take that jimmy
Old 04-25-2009, 10:15 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Neal you're the man -thanks so much for hauling Anthony and I out, it felt so good to be riding after dealing with all the moving BS.

And thanks to Becky and Mike for the hospitality and food, I'm looking forward to riding this summer with everyone!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
take that jimmy
Nah, I'm just...

Yea, thanks again Neal, Mike and Becky

I'll never be able to take opposite day for face value ever again

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses