Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 03:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Bray
can you do wheelies?
shes almost as good as you
Old 04-24-2009, 03:40 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
You not riding Saturday?
work all day :/
Old 04-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
shes almost as good as you
her wheelies are like Tuesdays and Thursdays she said. atleast her first night she didnt smash her subframe.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:48 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

her wheelies are like Tuesdays and Thursdays she said. atleast her first night she didnt smash her subframe.
i smash my body, not my bike.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey alie, im gonna pm you my friends number, send him a close up pic of your pussywaggon

haha and try saying that with a straight face
Old 04-24-2009, 03:53 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
hey alie, im gonna pm you my friends number, send him a close up pic of your pussywaggon

haha and try saying that with a straight face

my F4i or the pussywagon sticker on my bike?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
my F4i or the pussywagon sticker on my bike?
the sticker
Old 04-24-2009, 04:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

pusssssyyyyyy wagooonnn
Old 04-24-2009, 04:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
Cant wait to see it, your first one came out good
Are you gonna be out this weekend? If so, do you still have that battery tray?
Old 04-24-2009, 04:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

you gonna be out sunday? ant
Old 04-24-2009, 04:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
Depends on Neal, I'm down to ride as much as he'll put up with Leah and I
Old 04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

hahahahahahaha awesome I'll be out on sunday and maybe saturday mid day but I'll only be able to ride for like an hour haha depending how quick I get out of the bank
Old 04-24-2009, 04:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I wanna see leah throw a circle down and I wanna see how badly you murder your 636
Old 04-24-2009, 05:02 PM

Leah's new tire would have to really throw her off to see anything resembling a circle from her

But we both got new-to-us tires today, gonna give my 636 its first oil change tonight, can't wait!

MikeM, are you coming out tomorrow?
Old 04-24-2009, 05:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Leah's new tire would have to really throw her off to see anything resembling a circle from her
ouch, thats alot of hatorade lol
Old 04-24-2009, 05:33 PM

ouch, thats alot of hatorade lol
It's not haterade, it's the truth.

She wants to start working on them soon, but she's not there just yet
Old 04-24-2009, 06:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that fat bitch has a FUPA.
whats a FUPA
Old 04-24-2009, 06:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

better than me.
truth lol.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 PM
NealFoReal

Are you gonna be out this weekend? If so, do you still have that battery tray?
I dont know if Ricks comin out but if he's not I could be your chauffer to the BX maybe to pick it up lol. We'll try and work it out And Im definitely down for Saturday and Sunday I should be able to come out for part of the day. Im probably gonna be bored as **** watching everyone else ride tho
Old 04-24-2009, 07:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
whats a fupa

fupa hunter

what it a fupa? A fupa is a man or a woman so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of soft fatty waste. Often sighted at work, the food court at the mall and walmart, they can be spotted in families, or occasionally traveling in groups called 'schwaggles'.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses