Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
for leahs bike?
For her street bike, yea.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:25 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick1000
70 degrees and im in the water SON i think im goin up state wit my boy matt 2morow to get my ski...
Sounds like a good idea, I am going to clean the carb and charge the battery on mine and have it running for the weekend only thing is now i am fucked because i dont have my truck to bring it to the water what's up with your dads truck can we throw it in the bed ?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

jetskis......are you going to be stunting these jetskis?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:17 PM

jetskis......are you going to be stunting these jetskis?
I will be working on jumping/stunts this summer my ski is the f4i of jetski's
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2fcc_3.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	223899  
Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 PM

Oh and that's not mine but u get the idea
Old 04-22-2009, 01:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
LOL! We use to start riding at 2-3am to beat the 110 degree heat
if it were 110, id move. ****
Old 04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by f4i2002
pm me with what you got
you cant do it like that, you have to tell him what youre looking for. much easier that way
Old 04-22-2009, 01:25 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Sounds like a good idea, I am going to clean the carb and charge the battery on mine and have it running for the weekend only thing is now i am fucked because i dont have my truck to bring it to the water what's up with your dads truck can we throw it in the bed ?
will it fit in the back of my jeep?

oh and if marcus' friends come up with any $400 **** i'll take it
Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
bp chaser

Oh and that's not mine but u get the idea
you should paint yours like that
Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Chino, I need a shift lever, and the whole right side footbrake setup for an f4i if you have it.
if he dont got that theres someone on here who has the complete rearsets with pegs shift levers, brake levers etc. he was asking for $80 shipped but could probably be talked down i think he said theyre polished too.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
will it fit in the back of my jeep?

oh and if marcus' friends come up with any $400 **** i'll take it
Yeah i think it would fit, I am pretty sure that jetski is still siting in hes driveway you dont want that pos look on craigslist i have seen some cheap one's on there every now and then
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 PM

you should paint yours like that
Yeah that paint job looks sick!! They should have made them like that from the factory insted of that purple and yellow crap
Old 04-22-2009, 01:35 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

if it were 110, id move. ****
We did
Old 04-22-2009, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah i think it would fit, I am pretty sure that jetski is still siting in hes driveway you dont want that pos look on craigslist i have seen some cheap one's on there every now and then
Yo you get my text earlier? You wanna sell that rr? Or either of your F4i's
Old 04-22-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo you get my text earlier? You wanna sell that rr? Or either of your F4i's
Yeah i just sent you back maybe the 04 600 rr but i need to get good money for it let me know what he is looking to spend
Old 04-22-2009, 01:58 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah i just sent you back maybe the 04 600 rr but i need to get good money for it let me know what he is looking to spend
i replied. get me the answers to them questions and ill try to hook it up for you and him.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:16 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

yea id fit but good luck asking my father to use it LOL

Mike you gata get a YAMAHA if ya gona get something.. only way to GO!

96 Wave Blaster II old skool HOT **** lol ( THE ONLY THING I HAVE DB BARS ON) and i still wana punch myself when i look @ them LOL

Old 04-22-2009, 02:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I like the stand up jetskis the best the sitdown ones always seemed boring
Old 04-22-2009, 02:24 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Mine n chris are not the "usual" sit downs... if u lean you fallin.. and these things jump like motha ****** we were goin NUTS last year..

we rock from john J burns park all teh way to jones inlet to hit waves so stand ups just wont make it.. altho u could refuel on the way i guess.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:44 PM

Have you rode on one for a long time it sucks they are fun just to mess around with i guess

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses