Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 03:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

how much u want for the f4i?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by thepinkone
if i could put my plastics on sumthin else, i would too.
Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
and the cage and reinforcement and everything else lol
You could sell a hooked up gixxer to a newb for a good chunk of change.......

........but not a pink Hello kitty one
Old 04-20-2009, 03:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo snap kid burnnnnn..... lol I actually like the hello kitty bike. you seriously have to see it full fairing, that **** looks minty
Old 04-20-2009, 03:59 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by *trix*
how much u want for the f4i?
I would not sell it but i would trade you ether bike for your kawi
Old 04-20-2009, 04:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

o wells, so whos riding today in this lovely weather?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

we got a new member on here.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Other then that i hope you heal up quick!
good lookin kid. i slept in an awkward position last nite and it hurts more today than any other day fuckkkkkkkkk.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:51 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and FYI for anyone ordering a dual cal bracket from FTI. I emailed hohey the other day and this was my email and his response:

Im hearing rumors that youre gonna come out with a bracket similar to the new FTI bracket but its gonna be setup to use the complete pad so you wont have to trim the tops of the pads. Any truth to this and if so, how long for an F4i setup. I got your SF setup on my bike now but was thinking of trying this FTI setup BUT if youre comin out with something new in the next month Id hold off on any purchases. Hit me back if you can. Thanks.

Neal
Hi Neal,
The truth to the matter is FT has duplicated our idea by resorting to the dual set-up. We will be putting out a stronger more efficient braking system for the F4i’s once we have completed our ZX6R version which is scheduled to be released for testing April 25th. The HHD F4i Big Rotor Kit (BR) will include a significantly larger rotor and not incorporate a 4 piston for the foot brake but will keep the 4 piston for the handbrake. No more trimming pads better heat dissipation and far more braking. Please check back in two weeks for an update. Thanks HHD
Old 04-20-2009, 08:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
2 no hand o yeahhhhhhh baby
good job chino
Old 04-20-2009, 08:58 PM

f4i2002 is a decent person

Any one from or coming to Rochester? We got some ok spots.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Shake
hey anyone got the link to that vid with the kid on the 1000rr I was trying to find it to show my boy but couldnt. post it up
They called canguru's I think

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jFEusUMzk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZFzwd-jHfY
[/youtube]

Theres some others too:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ru+1000rr&aq=f
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
Trix coming over to team honda with everybody else, except nick
Nicks got the 92nizzle fo shizzle
Old 04-20-2009, 09:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
we got a new member on here.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...8-post104.html

Will he know how to find this thread is the question
Old 04-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Trix coming over to team honda with everybody else, except nick
I am on team Honda im just not team "F4-everyone has one"

You will Never turn me to the dark side!!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:05 PM
NealFoReal

Hi Neal,
The truth to the matter is FT has duplicated our idea by resorting to the dual set-up. We will be putting out a stronger more efficient braking system for the F4i’s once we have completed our ZX6R version which is scheduled to be released for testing April 25th. The HHD F4i Big Rotor Kit (BR) will include a significantly larger rotor and not incorporate a 4 piston for the foot brake but will keep the 4 piston for the handbrake. No more trimming pads better heat dissipation and far more braking. Please check back in two weeks for an update. Thanks HHD

So MikeM, can we switch the first sentence to:

The truth to the matter is HHD has duplicated MikeM's idea
Old 04-20-2009, 09:06 PM

So MikeM, can we switch the first sentence to:

The truth to the matter is HHD has duplicated MikeM's idea
buyin stunt parts is WACK!!!!!!

make them!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
I am on team Honda im just not team "F4-everyone has one"

You will Never turn me to the dark side!!
This aint no 6hundo son lol When Im good enough to where I dont drop bikes constantly I'd like to try a wheelie on the GSXR if you'd let me lol.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 PM

This aint no 6hundo son lol When Im good enough to where I dont drop bikes constantly I'd like to try a wheelie on the GSXR if you'd let me lol.
as soon as i dont see your signature trick "the crashy crash" anymore

mike M chris and Gill have all riped on it b4. sry if im forgetting any other 1geezy veterans lol
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 PM
NealFoReal

buyin stunt parts is WACK!!!!!!
+1 but I justified this purchase (if I make it) by saying I'll break even by selling the HH bracket as well as the brake line that the FTI setup comes with. Then Id just need a caliper I dunno if Im even gonna do it. I think I sent that email out when the product first came out if I remember correctly. But yeah buyin stunt parts is wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 04-20-2009, 09:11 PM
NealFoReal

as soon as i dont see your signature trick "the crashy crash" anymore
Word up. I wouldnt even ask til I was nice enough. Truth. Ive only rode Mikes bike and Julios once. I think you were there for Julios lol. That was when I was out trying to fix my motor so probably didnt ride for 3 months. First wheelie was mousetrap and almost flipped over the bars I hate riding other peoples bikes coz ya never know lol. Lemme rephrase that - you never know with me lmao.

ight im out

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses