Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 02:15 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

neal get better ........... bin there tooo **** suck
Old 04-19-2009, 03:12 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chinof4i

I want your dick cause ima faget
I never knew u went both ways, I always heard stories but didnt want to believe them. Sorry, but i dont get down like that.

Anyway make sure youre ready to put in work tom. all day and none of that leaving early crap like you did today.

Last edited by RickNY; 04-19-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word. The pain isnt as bad as it was earlier. When it first happened it wasnt so bad but it got progressively worse. Now it just feels really banged up. Oh well. All part of the game. Sounds like it was a fun day. You guys go to Julios thing I wasnt up to going and am glad I stayed home.

You hear that Chin? Part 2 coming this week
I went at about 1130 and we just started bowling then and noone was there besides for me and blaze and like 10 of julios friends but it still was fun as hell. And did you get any footy of me?

Originally Posted by RickNY
Anyway make sure youre ready to put in work tom. all day and none of that leaving early crap like you did today.
where u guys riding today?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i ****** fell asleep yesterday and didnt make it to bowling.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:54 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Yooooooo i want too go out there were u going
Old 04-19-2009, 12:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

mitchell
Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by *trix*
where u guys riding today?
Im staying locally again today. Oh how did your bracket come out, did you test it out yet?
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45 PM

streetlab7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats up guys,i just got my first stunt bike i'm trying to find a spot to learn.i live in rockland county.thats about five minutes north of the tappan zee bridge. looking for someone to ride and learn from around my area.if you're interested or willing to give a rookie some pointers email me at streetlab7@aol.com
Old 04-19-2009, 03:19 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

O god i was beat up today lol.... getting the hang and the idea of them 180 bunny hops. i got some decent footage today 2... Cant wait for the next session.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal get better ........... bin there tooo **** suck
thanks homie. and yeah this **** sucks i did get to sleep all day today tho
Old 04-19-2009, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I went at about 1130 and we just started bowling then and noone was there besides for me and blaze and like 10 of julios friends but it still was fun as hell. And did you get any footy of me?
dont know if i got any footage of u but i doubt it. this is still the footage from the wknd w that big bjs session.

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
getting the hang and the idea of them 180 bunny hops.
thats wassup. i wanna see some of those next time im out.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:15 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats wassup. i wanna see some of those next time im out.
I was looking threw the footage with smokey i came off the ground on one of the hops i was trying about 2".. LOL it was something doe. I have to even out my forks cause one is higher then the other and its throwing me off... Hopefully when i get that done i can hop up a foot or so.

Other then that i hope you heal up quick!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:31 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

nobody was out by us at all today... and nobody was around cept me, julio, and valley stream chris.

Still a good day though I got one handed circles grabin the tire on lockdown
Old 04-19-2009, 06:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by RickNY
Im staying locally again today. Oh how did your bracket come out, did you test it out yet?
I didnt even get to do the bracket because by the time I woke up today I was like oop time to go ride
Old 04-19-2009, 06:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
I was looking threw the footage with smokey i came off the ground on one of the hops i was trying about 2".. LOL it was something doe. I have to even out my forks cause one is higher then the other and its throwing me off... Hopefully when i get that done i can hop up a foot or so.

Other then that i hope you heal up quick!
i saw you get one off the ground yesterday. wasnt even 2" but it was enough to see a little light under your tire for sure. do you have your rebound damping set all the way to soft? if not you should, and turn up the preload too.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and jimmy got some freeze frame shots (like 10 shots in a row) of my circles they looked ******* nasty I hope he puts them up later
Old 04-19-2009, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i saw you get one off the ground yesterday. wasnt even 2" but it was enough to see a little light under your tire for sure. do you have your rebound damping set all the way to soft? if not you should, and turn up the preload too.
Will that effect my regular endo's? like distance wise.

I got the one your talking bout on camera 2 but i didnt include that one it dont count haha... funny cause its exactly what u said all you can see is a lil light under the tire.

Last edited by HollywoodStuntz; 04-19-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:06 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

trixxxxxxxxxx my bag i didnt go out there

bk was crazy two day WOW

2 no hand o yeahhhhhhh baby
Old 04-19-2009, 08:46 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

trixxxxxxxxxx my bag i didnt go out there

bk was crazy two day WOW

2 no hand o yeahhhhhhh baby
What the **** are you trying to say?
Old 04-19-2009, 09:24 PM

I didnt even get to do the bracket because by the time I woke up today I was like oop time to go ride
Let me know how it turns out. Im waiting on some 4 piston calipers, can you guess why..lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses