Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 10:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
You and me both, last night felt like winter while i was outside. Just think- soon enough it'll be like 60 at night and we can stay out there all night just getting it in.
Word. Hopefully within the next month we should be good
Old 04-12-2009, 10:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
when you get a new one, use big zip ties to hold it on, dont use the stock mounts. Ive had this radiator for 2 years now because im not using the stock mounts, even tho theyre good. zip ties give, and are easily replaceable
Yo pick up a truck like the skared (or whatever they call themselves) truk
Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I found some radiators on ebay for cheap but I found a guy by me who I am pretty sure will repair it for cheap soooo I'll be going that route then I have a nasty idea about remounting it so it wont move or break
Old 04-12-2009, 10:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wanna make me a bracket like on inolens bike Its a little bit of a job tho. Maybe I should buy that home depot welder and get busy lol.
Oh and did you ever have a chance to work on the pipe kid?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:41 PM

jbizzyblox is a decent person

You didnt miss much. It was sooooooo ****** windy I was getting tossed around while up in the air. Cant wait for consistent decent weather already Cant wait to not be a squid anymore

where you dudes practicin in Queens or is it a gaurded secret?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by jbizzyblox
where you dudes practicin in Queens or is it a gaurded secret?
Its a guarded secret lmao. I ride in LI coz theres not too many spots in Queens to practice. Plus all my homies ride and live in LI so thats where I be's at. Where do you ride in Queens and where in Queens you from? Nive avatar btw

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 04-12-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:16 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

I haven't gotten to it yet i haven't even gotten to my own bike yet slackin hard. i fucked up after i sanded the tank i used acitone to clean the surface and it took the bondo right off now i get to do it all over again. is ur pipe in desperate need of changing? gimmie a call 2morow n remind me.

I highly doubt a home depot toy welder is gona do aluminum lol plus the radiator is so thin id only let a pro with a tig welder touch that. (i have a mig spool gun) u'll be making hole after hole..
Old 04-12-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
I haven't gotten to it yet i haven't even gotten to my own bike yet slackin hard. i fucked up after i sanded the tank i used acitone to clean the surface and it took the bondo right off now i get to do it all over again. is ur pipe in desperate need of changing? gimmie a call 2morow n remind me.

I highly doubt a home depot toy welder is gona do aluminum lol plus the radiator is so thin id only let a pro with a tig welder touch that. (i have a mig spool gun) u'll be making hole after hole..
Nah not in a rush - just tryna remind you And I dont need to actually weld to the radiator - I can make steel brackets. I copied these pics from on here of a few different designs. Id like to make something similar to one of these

I think this was Towliee's design.

And this was vern? I think.

Verns is a little overkill but would do the job. I like Towliees better. Simple yet effective. On both of them though they're not welding to the aluminum. Just welded a bunch of steel together in the right spots.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 PM
NealFoReal

More from verns.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:29 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

sup guys been a minute..............
Old 04-12-2009, 11:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by JFox
sup guys been a minute..............

puttin in any work?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

trix what happened to your radiator anyway?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

idk man but i agree with you mike on the whole zip ties thing. I feel like it works great because of how they give a little bit if needed. I've had the same radiator on for a while and feel like if i had been using all my stock mounts it would've been destroyed by now.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

some of thos look like a bit too much but we can deff do something similar.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:38 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

he did 3 high chair circles and droped it
Old 04-13-2009, 09:26 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
he did 3 high chair circles and droped it

sure.....

hahahaha

No I was doin whoolies and chris was like hey I smell coolant and I look and where its bolted in on the right side of the bike it literally stayed bolted in but tore the fins and broke the bracket so it started leaking. So I plugged it up for the time being with quick steel doo doo.I'm gonna start taking it apart today to bring to a radiator shop so they can do their dirty work on it then I'll make a bracket around the whole thing to hold it in place. It will be nasty when I'm done.

Last edited by *trix*; 04-13-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by *trix*
sure.....

hahahaha

No I was doin whoolies and chris was like hey I smell coolant and I look and where its bolted in on the right side of the bike it literally stayed bolted in but tore the fins and broke the bracket so it started leaking. So I plugged it up for the time being with quick steel doo doo.I'm gonna start taking it apart today to bring to a radiator shop so they can do their dirty work on it then I'll make a bracket around the whole thing to hold it in place. It will be nasty when I'm done.
Yo **** those shops all they do is put glue on your radiator to fix it the same **** but they charge you 70 bucks i learnd my lesson already
Old 04-13-2009, 09:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
idk man but i agree with you mike on the whole zip ties thing. I feel like it works great because of how they give a little bit if needed. I've had the same radiator on for a while and feel like if i had been using all my stock mounts it would've been destroyed by now.
I had 3 of the big heavy duty zip ties holding my radiator on plus it was bolted to the bike on both sides. I guess from droppin the bike so much the zip ties broke off and then it just ripped the tabs right off the radiator
Old 04-13-2009, 09:59 AM
NealFoReal

What the

http://www.vimeo.com/4126429

Check out the mean squid signal Inolen threw at me lol
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 AM
NealFoReal

What the

http://www.vimeo.com/4126429

Check out the mean squid signal Inolen threw at me lol
And im blamin the squidliness on the new tire I had on the bike

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses