Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 07:41 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

soooo who wants to wheelie tonight?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mitchell at 830 if anyone wants to roll. Me trix and chuckwagon so far
Old 04-11-2009, 07:48 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I'll be getting drunk tonight soo unfortunately I cant come. Have fun making whoolies.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word. Inolen - you down to come out tomorrow?
Old 04-11-2009, 08:04 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
freakin gettin cold already..
Old 04-11-2009, 08:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going upstate to meet up with Leah's parents for Easter I was informed

However, if everything falls into place we may be out there next weekend with our bikes.

Anybody know anyone selling an express of e250 van or something of the sorts? I'm looking for something like this:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cto/1115871119.html

Last edited by inolen; 04-11-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen

However, if everything falls into place we may be out there next weekend with our bikes.

Anybody know anyone selling an express of e250 van or something of the sorts? I'm looking for something like this:
**** I would buy that van, that **** looks nice enough
Old 04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
freakin gettin cold already..
yezzir. I loaded my bike up and while loadin I decided I didnt really wanna ride but since trix and chris were already on their way out I drove out. Then the lot sucked so I sat around and watched for the 20 minutes they made wheelies hung out for an hour and then went home. Fun fun fun lol.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

thats wassup. if youre ever bored and wanna shoot some pool or anything like that holla. i been bored a lot lately with nothin to do and i dont know anyone selling a van.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:23 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

thats wassup. if youre ever bored and wanna shoot some pool or anything like that holla. i been bored a lot lately with nothin to do and i dont know anyone selling a van.
me and jim and peeps going tonight like i said
Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
me and jim and peeps going tonight like i said
I musta missed that part coz I woulda come too. I heard you say you were goin out but didnt pay attention to where. That just goes to show you I was speakin the truth when I said I dont pay attention to half the things you say lol.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I musta missed that part coz I woulda come too. I heard you say you were goin out but didnt pay attention to where. That just goes to show you I was speakin the truth when I said I dont pay attention to half the things you say lol.
thanks dick
Old 04-12-2009, 01:38 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

thanks dick
trix gets easily upset, good thing we dont really mess wit'em
Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

+2 good morn everyone
Old 04-12-2009, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

Word, Trix is a little on the sensitive side lol.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:51 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I am
Old 04-12-2009, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Word, Trix is a little on the sensitive side lol.
I am
I knew it lol. Im going to get ready. Where we going?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

So who's making wheelies today
Old 04-12-2009, 11:56 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

I just woke up i should be out by 1:30, where we going?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:58 AM
NealFoReal

Come to Mitchell 1/2 way for me 1/2 way for you and close to a bunch of people

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses