Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 04:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
where you gonna be living? like where you said on sat?
We found a really sweet garage set up in Brooklyn, so it looks like we'll be living there.

Williamsssburg
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
We found a really sweet garage set up in Brooklyn, so it looks like we'll be living there.

Williamsssburg

O thats freaking sweet as hell so you wont be to far from us at all
Old 04-10-2009, 04:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and how long till your bikes are out of transit and here?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yeah we gotta start riding more often. Anyway there coming along good, just been putting in work everyday trying to get on your level.. lol
My garbage level tuesdays and thursdays.....with a couple of circles in the mix
Old 04-10-2009, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah we gotta start riding more often. Anyway there coming along good, just been putting in work everyday trying to get on your level.. lol
they're
Old 04-10-2009, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

My seats gonna look I think anyway lol. I got the hole cut and picked up some black vinyl from Jamaica Ave and about to hook that bitch up Im not gonna do it now but eventually I think ima throw 2 layers of fiberglass where my foot goes in the seat for some support and then throw the fabric back on top of it. Its really mushy right now. Iono - guess we'll see whats up. Ant you and Leah comin out tomorrow afternoon???
Old 04-10-2009, 04:25 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Think we found an apartment today

Negotiating the price, hopefully we get moved in by the 15th then we just gotta find a bike hauler
If you need any help i got a pickup i believe you met my girl last weekend kat. just let me know!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:27 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

My garbage level tuesdays and thursdays.....with a couple of circles in the mix
haha.. we all start some where

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
they're
Why thank you Neal! I'm normally pretty good with my spelling but I see now that nothing gets passed you
Old 04-10-2009, 04:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
If you need any help i got a pickup i believe you met my girl last weekend kat. just let me know!
And word, as much as I HATE moving, if you need any assistance Ill be glad to help
Old 04-10-2009, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

haha.. we all start some where

Why thank you Neal! I'm normally pretty good with my spelling but I see now that nothing gets passed you
Im the spelling/grammar **** up in here

Name:  ****.gif
Views: 9
Size:  1.9 KB
Attached Images
File Type: gif
nazi.gif (1.9 KB, 2 views)
nazi.gif (1.9 KB, 3 views)
nazi.gif (1.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Im the spelling/grammar **** up in here

Well I'll be sure to keep my eye out for you, just waiting for when you slip up. lol
Old 04-10-2009, 04:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I'M the spelling/grammar **** up in here

**** and here I thought you were jewish
Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

ooo and how long till your bikes are out of transit and here?
If we get moved in on the 15th, we'll have our bikes out of storage around the same time.

Monday we'll know on the apartment 100%, then I can start looking for a van to hook up.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM
NealFoReal

LOL Im a jewish **** hahaha. And I always slip up too
Old 04-10-2009, 04:50 PM
NealFoReal

If we get moved in on the 15th, we'll have our bikes out of storage around the same time.

Monday we'll know on the apartment 100%, then I can start looking for a van to hook up.
Why do you have me as your avatar pic. Kinda if you ask me
Old 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
why do you have me as your avatar pic. Kinda if you ask me
haha
Old 04-10-2009, 04:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

O hell yeah whoolies soon!!!!! :D I wanna see you murder it completely so I can learn new tricks
Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
NealFoReal

haha
I said it the other day lol - my bike my helmet - its gotta be me
Old 04-10-2009, 05:17 PM

Neal is a murderer

Old 04-10-2009, 05:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I said it the other day lol - my bike my helmet - its gotta be me
Word I saw that avi you had with the golden locks of hair when did you cut that ****? hahaha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses