Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 09:21 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

last night was mad fun, nick kill'n them 0's on the stocker
Old 04-10-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo RICKNY, it shows rain startin around 3. Wassup?
Old 04-10-2009, 10:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Eh we might be fucked

Old 04-10-2009, 11:08 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Eh we might be fucked
You tell me, I'm down for what ever. But that accuweather report isnt looking too good at all. I dont know if its worth coming up by the time I get my bike and drive up there??
Old 04-10-2009, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah **** it. It looks like its gonna start pouring any second now
Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
NealFoReal

Figures. I get a day off and its raining eh ima do some work on my bike for now then
Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
You tell me, I'm down for what ever. But that accuweather report isnt looking too good at all. I dont know if its worth coming up by the time I get my bike and drive up there??
wassup w tomorrow?
Old 04-10-2009, 11:35 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Figures. I get a day off and its raining eh ima do some work on my bike for now then
Thats normally how it works out

wassup w tomorrow?
I just checked the weather and it looks kind of shitty for the morning and early afternoon. If it dries ill hit you up and we can all meet up
Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

Thats normally how it works out

I just checked the weather and it looks kind of shitty for the morning and early afternoon. If it dries ill hit you up and we can all meet up
Yup thats how it normally works out I just drove past a spot near my house that I wanted to try out but its packed with cars so im done for the day. Tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be nice tho and Sunday too
Old 04-10-2009, 12:29 PM

Yup thats how it normally works out I just drove past a spot near my house that I wanted to try out but its packed with cars so im done for the day. Tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be nice tho and Sunday too
werddd
Old 04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im taking my brakes apart tomorrow to put my quad piston caliper on and figure it out :D
Old 04-10-2009, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
im taking my brakes apart tomorrow to put my quad piston caliper on and figure it out :D
You ordered the new full throttle one?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

You ordered the new full throttle one?
no I'm making my own 4 piston single caliper setup and I dont have an f4easy baby 636 all the way :D
Old 04-10-2009, 03:00 PM

Ahhhh I see how it is!! Well good luck with that
Old 04-10-2009, 03:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Ahhhh I see how it is!! Well good luck with that
the stock caliper on my 6durty is possibly the worst caliper ever so I'm kinda scared when I make this switch how hard the brake will be lol but it will be a nice change from putting all my weight into my rear master just to slow the bike down and squeezing the handbrake with 2 fingers all the way out on the edge lol
Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
the stock caliper on my 6durty is possibly the worst caliper ever so I'm kinda scared when I make this switch how hard the brake will be lol but it will be a nice change from putting all my weight into my rear master just to slow the bike down and squeezing the handbrake with 2 fingers all the way out on the edge lol
Nah you'll def. be happy with the change. One finger lock up all day with your handbrake
Old 04-10-2009, 04:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Nah you'll def. be happy with the change. One finger lock up all day with your handbrake

Word I hope so man, I havent seen you in a minute, how are the whoolies commin along?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Think we found an apartment today

Negotiating the price, hopefully we get moved in by the 15th then we just gotta find a bike hauler
Old 04-10-2009, 04:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
Think we found an apartment today

Negotiating the price, hopefully we get moved in by the 15th then we just gotta find a bike hauler
where you gonna be living? like where you said on sat?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:10 PM

Yeah we gotta start riding more often. Anyway there coming along good, just been putting in work everyday trying to get on your level.. lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses