Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 04:58 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Hes replacing the piece that was cracked with a spare that he had. I dont remember what the **** its called - the piece where the motor mount is - what is that the head, the case - some **** like that. thats being replaced.
thats pretty much what we are trying to get @ neil you cannot replace only the bottom half of the cases... they are a Matched set.. and i did not hear your motor knocking so why do u need bearings replaced? u do know that me n chris build motors right?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
thats pretty much what we are trying to get @ neil you cannot replace only the bottom half of the cases... they are a Matched set.. and i did not hear your motor knocking so why do u need bearings replaced? u do know that me n chris build motors right?
Yeah I know you guys build motors but no one wanted to rebuild the one I had except him lol. I dont know what Im talking about when it comes to rebuilding a motor but he did say something about a matched set so I'm probably just explaining it wrong He said he has a grip of heads and cases and all that **** and just needed to order the bearings/rods/gaskets and he could put it back together. Whatever it is - I should be getting it back this weekend and hopefully it wont blow up whenever I put it in
Old 04-08-2009, 05:06 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

And Inolen I like that pic better - dont look as stiff but im still saying thats me doing the danglers
You could also try to pass off as this one

Old 04-08-2009, 05:09 PM

i was impressed, so was everyone else that saw her rock out on neils peice

LoL u need to change ur location New Yorker...

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-08-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

This is gonna be my new avatar pic. My bike, my helmet so it must be me lol.
nice power wheelie Neal
Old 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
nice power wheelie Neal
so when are we overhauling mikeM's piece?
Old 04-08-2009, 07:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
You could also try to pass off as this one

Ima shrink it in a few and put that **** up lol
Old 04-08-2009, 07:50 PM
NealFoReal

i was impressed, so was everyone else that saw her rock out on neils peice

LoL u need to change ur location New Yorker...
Word. I was impressed but I saw her pics so I knew what to expect. But yeah people at the spot were like **** I wish my girl did wheelies like that

New York City
Old 04-08-2009, 08:04 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

so when are we overhauling mikeM's piece?
Why would you want to overhaul his bike there's nothing wrong with it
Old 04-08-2009, 08:20 PM
NealFoReal

check out my new avy
Old 04-08-2009, 08:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I'd love to get out Friday, but we're busy hunting for apartments. Just spent the past couple of hours fixing our computers after being beat up during shipping. Everything seems to be fixed now, but they managed to completely break one of our LCDs
*******. i hope there was insurance to cover the cost otherwise we could go deal with them NY style lol. You are a NY'er now so its time to get ghetto on these ************* Lemme know when you could come out again and I'll scoop you up from the same spot.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:32 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

check out my new avy
Killin it for sure
Old 04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
NealFoReal

Word, I dont **** around
Old 04-08-2009, 09:24 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Nice pony tail Neal

Thanks for showing us around Sunday, we can't wait to get our bikes out!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Nice pony tail Neal

i think i look good as a blonde and no doubt - anytime. It was nice meeting you guys and cant wait to see both of you kill it on your own bikes. Until then you could ride my bike whenever. I didnt even see but I heard you were rockin some no handers on my bike Supposed to rain as of now on Saturday but Sunday is lookin nice for some wheelies - well NY nice anyway - probably not nice by Cali standards but 49 degrees is perfect wheelie weather here
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM
NealFoReal

Question for anyone who can answer. I cut the hole in my seat but the back part of it is a little flimsy. Can I lay some fiberglass in there - maybe a layer or two to firm it up for when I got my foot up in there. Nick, I forgot what you said you did but I remember you said you did something to firm it up Anyone?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Nice pony tail Neal

I just PM'd you about the battery tray
Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Why would you want to overhaul his bike there's nothing wrong with it

Thank you Chris, thank you.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mikem
thank you chris, thank you.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:38 PM
NealFoReal

Nice pony tail Neal

Whats clanofants mean I know what Inolen is all about now but your screen name hmmmmm no idea.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses