Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 10:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you gotta help me hold my bike up so i could put a o.w.n. sticker on the bottom of the bike. gotta rep for the team - holla.
actually i could just lay on the floor and put it on the oil pan braaaap.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:14 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

love the pics thanks
Old 10-25-2010, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you dont cover the clutch when you're doing spreaders drew i notice in one of the other pic you're covering both but not in the spreader pic.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:32 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

you dont cover the clutch when you're doing spreaders drew i notice in one of the other pic you're covering both but not in the spreader pic.

I was trying to hold my self in the tank better i should be covering the clutch but i cant stay in my tank
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
I was trying to hold my self in the tank better i should be covering the clutch but i cant stay in my tank
you'll get it - just keep practicing young one lmfao.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:23 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

neal son lemme get a own sticker
Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
neal son lemme get a own sticker
i got 2 left - one of which is fucked up but ima hit up ross for some more and throw him some loot. braaaaaaaap.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:31 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i got 2 left - one of which is fucked up but ima hit up ross for some more and throw him some loot. braaaaaaaap.
....i need more stickers on my bike
Old 10-26-2010, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

when i get em ill hook you up
Old 10-26-2010, 08:20 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
....i need more stickers on my bike

wooord i want stickers too ... ive been tryin to get the stunt bum stickers ...

u guys seen the clips from the ride?
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by Sicc0
wooord i want stickers too ... ive been tryin to get the stunt bum stickers ...

u guys seen the clips from the ride?
yea i just got done watching all 3

i have a question, how the hell can you guys see out of those masks??? i took my mask off as soon as we got to the gas station, i couldnt see **** coming from the sides of me
Old 10-27-2010, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

cracked my minty tail almost in half tonight Its lookin more and more like a stunt bike every day Im really pissed coz it wasnt even a wreck from a wheelie. I was on 2 wheels and my tentacles brought me down

sicc0 i got a few extra sb stickers i could give you whenever i wind up seeing you.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:21 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

cracked my minty tail almost in half tonight Its lookin more and more like a stunt bike every day Im really pissed coz it wasnt even a wreck from a wheelie. I was on 2 wheels and my tentacles brought me down

sicc0 i got a few extra sb stickers i could give you whenever i wind up seeing you.
Looks like I'll never get to actually see you on a minty bike
Old 10-27-2010, 10:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
we got plenty of pics of it the first day
Old 10-27-2010, 11:07 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

How in the hell
Old 10-27-2010, 11:41 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

said it before and im saying it again . never underestimate the destructive powers of the one known as onewheelneal !
Old 10-27-2010, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
it still passes the 5 foot rule lol.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
we got plenty of pics of it the first day
true true
Originally Posted by inolen
How in the hell
im a

Originally Posted by juzslidin
said it before and im saying it again . never underestimate the destructive powers of the one known as onewheelneal !
never never - i agree. im gonna fiberglass the tail today so hopefully it'll be all good.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
it still passes the 5 foot rule lol.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone want a trailer great deal. 516 314 8168

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses