Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 06:56 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Junior03
Yessir, I'll be there. I gotta hit the lot ASAP.
yea i feel you...you have plenty of time to rip in the lota as long as you dont mind the cold
Old 10-23-2010, 07:00 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Eminem's first album didn't come out until 1996. He was only 17 in 1989.

SARCASM....
Old 10-23-2010, 07:06 PM

Junior03 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yea i feel you...you have plenty of time to rip in the lota as long as you dont mind the cold
Got that under armor baby! Def gonna try for atleast once a week from now on.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:36 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

^^^true
Old 10-23-2010, 09:14 PM
90-day squid probation

i cant wait to ride tomorrow, havent rode in a few days and im feining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 09:15 PM
90-day squid probation

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppp
Old 10-25-2010, 05:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the help getting our asses home this weekend New Yorkers
Old 10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Thanks for all the help getting our asses home this weekend New Yorkers
braaaaap. lemme know when you're plannin on gettin the van. maybe we could get a session in at night and you can leave the next morning
Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I think we're gonna come tomorrow if we have luck at the PA DMV, doubt we'll ride as we have to get back up to pick up Leah's mom from the airport at 10.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:07 PM

If anyone knows anyone that's interested, let me know. It's my old 636's motor/frame/swingarm/subframe with fairings and a r1 master/adapter handbrake, race rails and some knock off aftermarket rearsets. Frame was plated up on both sides after I had that small crack show up, but hasn't been ridden on since as I got the Twite frame to replace it. Motor still pulls great, but since I know I'm going to be selling this at a loss this time of year I took the nice minty motor for my own bike Also, I have a clapped out stock exhaust that I'll be installing on it this week.

Last edited by inolen; 10-25-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 PM

Also, due to the insurance lapse in PA and the lovely surprise that my PA insurance policy was actually completely useless as the NY DMV only accepts NY insurance policies as valid insurance, the van's registration is suspended in NY until April of 2011. However, it's perfectly valid to have it registered in other states.

So if anyone in PA/NJ wants the van, it's a 2002 E250 van with 92,000 miles. The KBB is $3,200 in clapped out condition, and I'd sell it for $2,600. While the custom paint job looks rough, aside from a noisy tie rod assembly (it makes a notching noise when you turn the wheel side to side at slow speeds) it's seemingly in great shape and hasn't given us any problems this past year and a half.

Let me know if anyone wants to take it!
Old 10-25-2010, 08:30 PM
VAT FTW

Vatftw will become famous soon enough

Yo Yo what up fellas see u guys still getting it in ,hit me on the next one
Old 10-25-2010, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vatftw
Yo Yo what up fellas see u guys still getting it in ,hit me on the next one
oh **** - its a ghost i'll holla next time we're out that way
Old 10-25-2010, 08:42 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Old 10-25-2010, 08:43 PM

Old 10-25-2010, 08:46 PM

Old 10-25-2010, 09:25 PM
90-day squid probation

swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt ttttt pics leah
Old 10-25-2010, 10:00 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen

If anyone knows anyone that's interested, let me know. It's my old 636's motor/frame/swingarm/subframe with fairings and a r1 master/adapter handbrake, race rails and some knock off aftermarket rearsets. Frame was plated up on both sides after I had that small crack show up, but hasn't been ridden on since as I got the Twite frame to replace it. Motor still pulls great, but since I know I'm going to be selling this at a loss this time of year I took the nice minty motor for my own bike Also, I have a clapped out stock exhaust that I'll be installing on it this week.
Yo Inolen call me I might be able to move this for you
Old 10-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That motor looks pretty ballin when you're in a wheelie o.w.n.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
That motor looks pretty ballin when you're in a wheelie o.w.n.
you gotta help me hold my bike up so i could put a o.w.n. sticker on the bottom of the bike. gotta rep for the team - holla.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses