Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 10:12 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Whose is that?
Mine!

Can't wait to get it on!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:13 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Inolens. the color is slightly different, but close enough for the old guys to have a joke
I knew it couldn't be Tony's. There's no twite frame for 900RRs.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

in that pic it looks like the color might just be the same as MIST colors
Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

was this a stoppie?

It's a topsecret project in the development of solid forktubes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I knew it couldn't be Tony's. There's no twite frame for 900RRs.
ahahahahaahahahahaha

he rides 636's now too though

because its so much better for doing FIB circles and nothing else
Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz
it's a topsecret project in the development of solid forktubes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

ahahahahaahahahahaha

because its so much better for doing FIB circles and nothing else
Hahap
Old 10-04-2010, 03:14 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikem
ahahahahaahahahahaha

because its so much better for doing fib circles and nothing else
Old 10-04-2010, 08:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skillz
It's a topsecret project in the development of solid forktubes

all it was was an idea

and yeah it was a stoppie with a cold tire
Old 10-04-2010, 09:33 PM

lakfuewoiuo is a decent person

Everything is true!
Go in look look: http://www.bizboysell.com
Believe that you may need.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ive noticed this on other peoples bikes before and noticed it on mine so figured id ask. is there any way to get the back seat on the 636 so it fits snug and doesnt jiggle around My seats really loose and makin a shitload of noise.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:59 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ive noticed this on other peoples bikes before and noticed it on mine so figured id ask. is there any way to get the back seat on the 636 so it fits snug and doesnt jiggle around My seats really loose and makin a shitload of noise.
take the bar off, smash your tail once
Old 10-05-2010, 01:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:26 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I put staples in the hard plastic that sits on the metal and it took up the slack and made it sit up a little higher to which I like cause I dont slip as much
Old 10-05-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Is your subframe bent? Mine got real loose once I flipped that acid drop highchair stoppie fiasco and bent in the cross brace on the sub. I took a pair of pliers and bent out my tabs on my seat to fix it. It's a bitch to take off, but it's on there sturdy. You could probably fix it the same way by drilling new mounting holes for the seat tab holder things that are attached to the sub and moving them back and out.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:23 AM

Hey MikeM, on your race rails, you just use the OEM motor mount bolts right? I need to mount these things but I can't for the life of me find whatever bolts I use to use for them
Old 10-05-2010, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
Hey MikeM, on your race rails, you just use the OEM motor mount bolts right? I need to mount these things but I can't for the life of me find whatever bolts I use to use for them
i have no idea if the front bolts were oem, or if they came with the rails. If i recall, one looked oem, one didnt. The rear was an allthread that was definitely NOT oem.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Is your subframe bent? Mine got real loose once I flipped that acid drop highchair stoppie fiasco and bent in the cross brace on the sub. I took a pair of pliers and bent out my tabs on my seat to fix it. It's a bitch to take off, but it's on there sturdy. You could probably fix it the same way by drilling new mounting holes for the seat tab holder things that are attached to the sub and moving them back and out.
dont look bent to me ima try this stuff later
Old 10-05-2010, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I put staples in the hard plastic that sits on the metal and it took up the slack and made it sit up a little higher to which I like cause I dont slip as much
that sounds easy enough lol.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:25 AM

i have no idea if the front bolts were oem, or if they came with the rails. If i recall, one looked oem, one didnt. The rear was an allthread that was definitely NOT oem.
Werd.

It's a bitch to find any m10x1.25 allen key head bolts longer than 60-70mm. And I think that right side is gonna need at least a 90mm or so. Think I may try ordering the OEM right motor mount.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses