Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 08:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I threw one of those away when I moved, do you want that in your stunt bike?
yeah i do. i saw monday put two big *** monsters in there and i got jealous lol. Finally cracked my frame all the way through braaaaap. goin to swap all the stunt parts today and tomorrow and finish up the golden nugget which i'll probably be riding with my current piece of **** tank and tail since drew doesnt wanna finish doing the bondo work lol good lookin drew - i appreciate you

Old 10-02-2010, 09:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

if anyone wants to be nice and come through tomorrow to help w the bike, you're more than welcome lol. i'm doing the majority of the **** tonight and by myself tomorrow but it'd be nice to have someone help when bleeding brakes and other little misc bullshit. braaaap.

how would you people do the 2nd fan? run it to a switch or always on with the key or should i run it to the same wiring as the stock fan which is currently on a switch but still comes on at factory settings? my radiators a little twisted so it wont sit flush in the dcp support now
Old 10-02-2010, 10:56 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
if anyone wants to be nice and come through tomorrow to help w the bike, you're more than welcome lol. i'm doing the majority of the **** tonight and by myself tomorrow but it'd be nice to have someone help when bleeding brakes and other little misc bullshit. braaaap.

how would you people do the 2nd fan? run it to a switch or always on with the key or should i run it to the same wiring as the stock fan which is currently on a switch but still comes on at factory settings? my radiators a little twisted so it wont sit flush in the dcp support now
Mine didn't sit flush till I ziptied the **** out of it lol
Old 10-02-2010, 11:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

run the right fan hot wire to the hot side of the horn and just ground the other wire from the fan to the radiator , it will come on with the key and will have it's own fuse and relay then wire the other one to a switch
Old 10-03-2010, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
run the right fan hot wire to the hot side of the horn and just ground the other wire from the fan to the radiator , it will come on with the key and will have it's own fuse and relay then wire the other one to a switch
thats how ima do it then. already got the stock one on a switch so im just gonna reuse that front subharness on the new bike. whats the deal with painting a radiator though? ive heard people say it blocks the flow of air. is that true and should i not do it? there's writing on my radiator (it says 03/04 636 in red writing) so i wanted to just spray paint it. If it does block the flow of air then I'll just scrub away and try to get that cleaned off. A kid we ride with has his spray painted and I saw it today and it looked pretty cool lol.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

light coat of flat black wont hurt a thing just dont cake it on thick , i have painted thousands of radiators when i ran the ac / radiator shop
Old 10-03-2010, 12:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

in theory, black will dissipate heat faster than silver
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
light coat of flat black wont hurt a thing just dont cake it on thick , i have painted thousands of radiators when i ran the ac / radiator shop
Originally Posted by MikeM
in theory, black will dissipate heat faster than silver
braaaap. black it is. ima do that tomorrow. goin to get my drink on now
Old 10-03-2010, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

Ignition bracket braaaap. still tucked outta the way under the subframe but not such a pain in the *** to get to.

Name:  DSC01150.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  125.9 KB

Name:  DSC01151.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  109.9 KB
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks good fohreal
Old 10-03-2010, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

train station was poppin today. i think the amount of people there lately is starting to rival mitchell
Old 10-03-2010, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

train station was poppin today. i think the amount of people there lately is starting to rival mitchell
only a matter of time before that spot is dead too. sucks for you since thats your local spot
Old 10-03-2010, 07:41 PM
bp chaser

only a matter of time before that spot is dead too. sucks for you since thats your local spot
yup. there were even quads there today. thats always a bad sign
Old 10-03-2010, 08:08 PM
NealFoReal

yup. there were even quads there today. thats always a bad sign
wow quads at dpts. thats pretty ballsy of them. too many ppl around to be riding quads there

who's got a brembo 16x18 clutchside master? do you guys run the banjo bolt on the top or bottom of the master
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 PM
bp chaser

wow quads at dpts. thats pretty ballsy of them. too many ppl around to be riding quads there

who's got a brembo 16x18 clutchside master? do you guys run the banjo bolt on the top or bottom of the master
they literally came out of the woods
Old 10-04-2010, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

damn i got so much more **** to do still
Old 10-04-2010, 09:45 AM
bp chaser

Ant from MIST is making a comeback!!!

Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM
bp chaser

was this a stoppie?

Old 10-04-2010, 09:55 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Ant from MIST is making a comeback!!!

Whose is that?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Whose is that?
Inolens. the color is slightly different, but close enough for the old guys to have a joke

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses