Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
put them ***** on for drifts at least lol
i was watching my front suspension the other day when i was trying. i totally see what you were talking about. i think i might strap it down dragster style next time
Old 04-08-2009, 10:38 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
i was watching my front suspension the other day when i was trying. i totally see what you were talking about. i think i might strap it down dragster style next time
yeah it was kinda scary when I noticed you werent hitting the brake and they were just dropping to the floor when you let go of the throttle
Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

screw you guys, i dont even want these forks anymore, im puttin on my rc51 forks and then still not doing stoppies
If you dont want those forks i will pick them up free of charge
Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
If you dont want those forks i will pick them up free of charge
i'll swap them onto your bike in the middle of the night free of charge
Old 04-08-2009, 10:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Haha nice. Yo I might be taking a trip out to Jersey this Sunday. Scott has the parts to finish my motor and said he should have it done Thursday night. If he does then Sunday ima take a trip out there to pick it up and make some wheelies. Most likely Smokeys coming in the truck with me but if anyone else wants to come and spend the $20 on a trailer from Uhaul, Im down to hook it up. Im sure Julio would throw in 1/2 the loot for the trailer so just lemme know if anyones interested and I'll let yall know if its going down tomorrow or Friday
Old 04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

im goin to kansas for the weekend, leaving tomorrow afternoon, land of blonde girls and pickup trucks
Old 04-08-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Haha nice. Yo I might be taking a trip out to Jersey this Sunday. Scott has the parts to finish my motor and said he should have it done Thursday night. If he does then Sunday ima take a trip out there to pick it up and make some wheelies. Most likely Smokeys coming in the truck with me but if anyone else wants to come and spend the $20 on a trailer from Uhaul, Im down to hook it up. Im sure Julio would throw in 1/2 the loot for the trailer so just lemme know if anyones interested and I'll let yall know if its going down tomorrow or Friday
you got a plug for trailer lights?
Old 04-08-2009, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you got a plug for trailer lights?
Yeah but it doesnt look the same as yours. Ima take a picture later and send it to you coz its got me a little confused
Old 04-08-2009, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

It was just snowing in the city lol. Snowed hard for about 15 minutes and then stopped. Weird.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:21 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

It was just snowing in the city lol. Snowed hard for about 15 minutes and then stopped. Weird.
I thought i was buggin when i looked out my office window. I thought so
Old 04-08-2009, 11:31 AM
NealFoReal

Greenthumb - the rr tail will fit but it kinda looks like doodoo. Heres some pics:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...look-09-a.html

Also post #4:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...600rr+tail+f4i

I dont like the big gap by the front seat and I dont like that the tail has to be zip tied on by the front mounts. From what I heard the seats hold the tail on and then you add the zippy ties for extra support or some ****. $70 for 2 tails and a tank cover that i can sell I still might buy them Im confused still.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
I thought i was buggin when i looked out my office window. I thought so
Yeah that fucked with my head a lil too lol. Glad it stopped tho fo sho
Old 04-08-2009, 11:34 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Werd can't wait till we have sum consistent weather, but ****** wit April its gonna be off and on till May.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

Yo Nick, did you have a chance to work on that pipe? And by pipe I mean exhaust lol.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Werd can't wait till we have sum consistent weather, but ****** wit April its gonna be off and on a till May.
We're only a couple of weeks away
Old 04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

Yessir
Old 04-08-2009, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

Yo Inolen - whenever you get Internet access again hook me up with a nice new avatar pic. You got at least one decent one of me where it looks like I know how to circle Oh and I got Friday off so if its nice, wheelies all day and you and Leah can rip on my bike
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

you suck I have to go to the fam house on sunday :/
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 PM

Greenthumb - the rr tail will fit but it kinda looks like doodoo. Heres some pics:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...look-09-a.html

Also post #4:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...600rr+tail+f4i

I dont like the big gap by the front seat and I dont like that the tail has to be zip tied on by the front mounts. From what I heard the seats hold the tail on and then you add the zippy ties for extra support or some ****. $70 for 2 tails and a tank cover that i can sell I still might buy them Im confused still.
It realy dont look that bad
Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 PM

I will be down to go we could just steal mike trailer

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses