Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
word anyone gots a tire max can cop up?
i can bring a shitty take off to mitchel for tonight for the guy
Old 09-24-2010, 11:03 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im just learning rights so my current tire is toast on the left side. i was gonna do no driftin tonight so i didnt have to change a tire but
just put your back wheel on backwards that way u have a good side to burn off
Old 09-24-2010, 11:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
just put your back wheel on backwards that way u have a good side to burn off
that requires waaaaaay to much work right now lol. I like Gils idea for the next tire hah. ima bring your manual tonight
Old 09-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

im just learning rights so my current tire is toast on the left side. i was gonna do no driftin tonight so i didnt have to change a tire but
I can even that tire out for you
Old 09-24-2010, 11:11 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

put it on backwards and waste the other side
Old 09-24-2010, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that requires waaaaaay to much work right now lol. I like Gils idea for the next tire hah. ima bring your manual tonight
dont be so ****** lazy
Old 09-24-2010, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
I can even that tire out for you
thanks for the offer skillz but i'll try doing that myself. or i'll just pop it and move on to the next one.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
put it on backwards and waste the other side
dont be so ****** lazy
it's on the powdercoated rim so i would have to bring it to a shop to have it done with no scratch marks coz im no good at tire removal so **** it. and thats one thing i forgot about with powdercoated **** - you gotta clean it to keep it lookin fresh im not with all that maintenance. i just wanna ride
Old 09-24-2010, 12:39 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

it's on the powdercoated rim so i would have to bring it to a shop to have it done with no scratch marks coz im no good at tire removal so **** it. and thats one thing i forgot about with powdercoated **** - you gotta clean it to keep it lookin fresh im not with all that maintenance. i just wanna ride
Wheels should be black so you can't see the brake dust.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Wheels should be black so you can't see the brake dust.
I agree completely now that the wheels been on my bike for over a week. Not looking forward to having to clean them so I'm sure they'll look like **** eventually
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
bp chaser

do what you gotta do and forget about blingin
Old 09-24-2010, 12:46 PM

**** that gil changes all his tires and he has powdercoated wheels

Old 09-24-2010, 12:47 PM
bp chaser

rim protectors? looks cool
Old 09-24-2010, 12:50 PM
NealFoReal

**** that gil changes all his tires and he has powdercoated wheels

link the tire place i go to only charges me $10 but its still a hassle to do that **** just to flip a side and kill the tire in a day anyway. id rather just kill it and go to the right and left this time around lol.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:51 PM

yo neal im not gonna make it out to mitchell but can u please give my manual to gil
Old 09-24-2010, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

link the tire place i go to only charges me $10 but its still a hassle to do that **** just to flip a side and kill the tire in a day anyway. id rather just kill it and go to the right and left this time around lol.
you should really practice doing it with a truck and a couple big screwdrivers. it took me about 3 or 4 times until i considered it "easy"
Old 09-24-2010, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

yo neal im not gonna make it out to mitchell but can u please give my manual to gil
gotcha. im about to go take a ride so ima put it in my truck now
Old 09-24-2010, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

you should really practice doing it with a truck and a couple big screwdrivers. it took me about 3 or 4 times until i considered it "easy"
i could break the bead with the truck. ive done it a few times before. getting the tire off w/o scratching the **** out of the rim is another story though
Old 09-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i could break the bead with the truck. ive done it a few times before. getting the tire off w/o scratching the **** out of the rim is another story though
Glamma Stunter.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Bray
Glamma Stunter.
At least I'm not a Non Stunter like you

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses