Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 04:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Nice Im not in there coz I dont do pow pow power wheelies
Old 09-19-2010, 04:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nice Im not in there coz I dont do pow pow power wheelies
the only bad-timing pics of you were too dark to see your bike so you didnt make the cut. shes got a hundred pics of you doing sso's, and nothing else. almost as if thats all you do on a bike :zing
Old 09-19-2010, 04:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
the only bad-timing pics of you were too dark to see your bike so you didnt make the cut. shes got a hundred pics of you doing sso's, and nothing else. almost as if thats all you do on a bike :zing
Old 09-19-2010, 04:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

back in the day, chris wouldnt do anything but staggered wheelies, so we stole his rear peg one day. it worked. im gonna steal your front seat
Old 09-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Here's a shitty video of some squid wheelies I put together last night. It's been pretty helpful... I need to blip the throttle way sooner. Right now when I do a wheelie it looks like one of those bmore dudes on a 2 stroke. chop chop chop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4O0TRsHBhY
Old 09-19-2010, 05:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Here's a shitty video of some squid wheelies I put together last night. It's been pretty helpful... I need to blip the throttle way sooner. Right now when I do a wheelie it looks like one of those bmore dudes on a 2 stroke. chop chop chop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4O0TRsHBhY
I couldnt watch 4 minutes of that **** Ideally you dont wanna have to blip the throttle at all - you wanna clutch straight to idle. but yeah if you dont clutch straight to idle then you gotta blip the throttle to get you there and if you blip it too much tap the brake to keep you in that sweet spot. You're just about there - another session or three and you'll be rockin idle. Come out tonight
Old 09-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I couldnt watch 4 minutes of that **** Ideally you dont wanna have to blip the throttle at all - you wanna clutch straight to idle. but yeah if you dont clutch straight to idle then you gotta blip the throttle to get you there and if you blip it too much tap the brake to keep you in that sweet spot. You're just about there - another session or three and you'll be rockin idle. Come out tonight
I wasn't expecting you to at all, it was more for personal use . It's boring as ****. By the end of the night I was slowing them down way more, the footage is just pitch black. I'm just gonna work on clutching it straight to idle next time. I might come out tonight. Driving back and forth to LI is expensive as hell.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:24 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

goign rideing tonight if anyone wants to join
Old 09-19-2010, 06:38 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Drew C.
goign rideing tonight if anyone wants to join
I just fixed my bike, i *think* i might make it out
Old 09-19-2010, 07:04 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Our attack on the sausage riders was def my favorite part of the day
Old 09-19-2010, 07:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Our attack on the sausage riders was def my favorite part of the day
mine too. that was funny
Old 09-19-2010, 07:18 PM
bp chaser

Look a rival crew!! Lets go battle them
Old 09-19-2010, 07:57 PM
NealFoReal

Headin to Mitchell if anyone wants to ride. Tank wheelies and sitdowns tonight lol.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:56 PM
bp chaser

neal did you bang that lot lizzard yet?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

had mad fun today max looped but its all good. there were alot of dirtbikes and **** like that at mitchell today iono lol. o and mikem i ******* blew through a set of new brakes in 4 months i just replaced the pads and rotors a second time on the truck tonight **** sucks my truck is pissing me off :/
Old 09-19-2010, 09:04 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

killin it with the straight legs, put on that ******* sprocket already
Old 09-19-2010, 09:28 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

there she is I hope you motorboat her fat ****
Old 09-19-2010, 09:32 PM

resage is a decent person

lol
Old 09-19-2010, 10:54 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Damnnn I missed out on A Lot Lizzard !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Is that the chick Neal bagged up?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses