Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 08:49 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Im coming down tonight so Im down for some wheelies tonight and tomorrow
Old 09-17-2010, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im only riding if monday rides
Old 09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Goin on day # 2 with the hiccups
Old 09-17-2010, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Goin on day # 2 with the hiccups
when i was a little kid id get them for weeks at a time. there are people that have had them for years, i bet you become one of those people
Old 09-17-2010, 10:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
when i was a little kid id get them for weeks at a time. there are people that have had them for years, i bet you become one of those people
Thanks buddy. I would go ****** nuts. They're starting to hurt after a full day of them I couldnt sleep last night coz I had the ****** hiccups all night Everyone say welcome back to Kelm as "reloaded"

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=18361
Old 09-17-2010, 10:24 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

im only riding if monday rides
Perfect see you tonight
Old 09-17-2010, 10:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Perfect see you tonight
text or call me when you're on your way down. ima get a haircut and try to get some sleep. im delirious from having the ****** hiccups all night again
Old 09-17-2010, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

lets do someplace flatter than mitchell. ANYPLACE else. well anyplace we dont have to go over a bridge to get to lol
Old 09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

lets do someplace flatter than mitchell. ANYPLACE else. well anyplace we dont have to go over a bridge to get to lol
where? i aint goin to the plex coz we keep gettin kicked out of there and DPTS sucks when a million 50 kids come out. You wanna come out by me
Old 09-17-2010, 11:00 AM
bp chaser

where? i aint goin to the plex coz we keep gettin kicked out of there and DPTS sucks when a million 50 kids come out. You wanna come out by me
word you bring bad luck to the plex every time you go there. the 50 guys back off when we ride, it hasnt been an issue yet. your spots not too bad, but im probably gonna have my whole family tonight so i gotta discuss that with the wife. might not be a good option for bringing kids.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

Im about to kill the streets right now and go to target to pick up some dish soap.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

word you bring bad luck to the plex every time you go there. the 50 guys back off when we ride, it hasnt been an issue yet. your spots not too bad, but im probably gonna have my whole family tonight so i gotta discuss that with the wife. might not be a good option for bringing kids.
I aint drivin out to the plex anymore tho. The last 4 times I been there we were kicked out within 5 minutes. The last 2 times I was still puttin my gear on. I'm down for either Mitchell or by me
Old 09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
I.C.

champroze is a decent person

haha! suprise suprise im on dis b***tch!!! sound like things r gettin dry out yall way Neal. might want@come down our way more often! the MD thread is on here. well,back2stuntride i go.....
Old 09-17-2010, 12:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

me and max are makin wheelies tomorrow mid dayish soo if anyone wants to make wheelies choose a place or I will be at mitchell
Old 09-17-2010, 01:57 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

@ discuss that with the wife. so much for your 10 yr plan, mikum.
I aint drivin out to the plex anymore tho. The last 4 times I been there we were kicked out within 5 minutes. The last 2 times I was still puttin my gear on. I'm down for either Mitchell or by me
at your av
Old 09-17-2010, 02:32 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
@ discuss that with the wife. so much for your 10 yr plan, mikum.

at your av
stay low key son
Old 09-17-2010, 03:08 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

word, son.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM

resage is a decent person

You guys know were you're riding later tonight if so?
Old 09-17-2010, 07:13 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Im about to kill the streets right now and go to target to pick up some dish soap.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Damn Sicc0 - sorry to hear about that. I just text a few people who might have a spare motor. I'll let you know if anything comes from that. With regards to fixing that motor, talk to Eric/Gil/Scott/Nick/Drew. They all know what they're doing with that ****.
no doubt thnx a lot bro ... i hope i get lucky and find something good quick ... i dont wanna miss the halloween ride if thats gonna happen this yr ....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses