Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
me too - no homo.

at the end of the day it's what i got and i just dont understand why we ALWAYS gotta have this debate? Lets just make wheelies and if my frame breaks it breaks. I honestly dont think any cage out there will ensure that you dont break a frame. Thats my opinion with my um yeah zero years of fab work.
just trying to save you . imo the tygershark will break the 636 in an unacceptable amount of time its going to be too late in a few days but when you come on here crying about how " my frame is broken " i will be here to rub it in your face
Old 08-31-2010, 06:45 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Oh and Eric's bike is all paint (except for the wheels which smokey had done). He wanted me to call you Fury to get prices for his winter project but I told him I'd call when he's ready lol.
eric dont let neal be the middle man. hahahahaha
Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Oh and Eric's bike is all paint (except for the wheels which smokey had done). He wanted me to call you Fury to get prices for his winter project but I told him I'd call when he's ready lol.
and where my sample asshoe!

seriously thou...everything look good?
hows the gold compared to your engine paint?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Scott you got that pimp blue wheel done?
Old 08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
At the end of the day. ANY cage that isint well maintained can break your frame.

And this is coming from the person that swears up and down that freestyle makes the best cages on the market. And i still believe that... And i think i have prooved it from the WillyB crash and the conduit crash last year. lol I rode my bike after both those wrecks with nothing more then a bent and broken handlerbar and a bruised ego .lol
freestyle cages are great when properly maintained. light ,unobtrusive, easy to work with
Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
f4i swingarm or rr swingarm maybe? f4i is shorter.
the f4i swingarm pivot goes through the motor, but the 636 doesnt. I think it would be better to pick a swingarm that also doesnt. F3 doesnt, but its swingarm is too narrow to fit a 5.5" rim unless you bend it.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

More ammo for gil:

Remember the other night when i dumped my bike and the cage came loose? I tightened up all the bolts right there, and rode the rest of the night. Then rode one more night and its loose again. If you look close, you can see a little bit of red loctite residue. wtf?!?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tygersharrkloose.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	241380  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by skillz
Scott you got that pimp blue wheel done?
i thought were were matching the twite frame to that?
i willl be ready asap.
was doing it tonight but bobby is on his way with a rush order for the weekend.
jsut finished up lil bobs gold and half his blue....looks good
Old 08-31-2010, 07:28 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

was up?
Old 08-31-2010, 07:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
More ammo for gil:

Remember the other night when i dumped my bike and the cage came loose? I tightened up all the bolts right there, and rode the rest of the night. Then rode one more night and its loose again. If you look close, you can see a little bit of red loctite residue. wtf?!?

Use some lock nuts or atleast lock washers.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:12 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i love gil and scott
Old 08-31-2010, 08:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

not quoting you , just paraphrasing what anthony said and you sat there and agreed with him, hence head up anthonys ***
yeah yeah i guess we're back to that - hence ur head up romans ***
Old 08-31-2010, 08:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

when you come on here crying about how " my frame is broken " i will be here to rub it in your face
thanks buddy. i know i could always count on you
Old 08-31-2010, 08:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
and where my sample asshoe!

seriously thou...everything look good?
hows the gold compared to your engine paint?
im holdin that sample hostage lol. everything looks good tho and is almost a perfect match. So far not too much trouble either - putting the spacers and castlenuts on the front motor mount was a pain tho or was it the bottom spacers dont really remember but everything's good so far

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 08-31-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8jr...ext=1&index=60
Old 08-31-2010, 11:57 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

dose anyone know of a website that i can stream full movies from for free
Old 09-01-2010, 12:20 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

tv-links.eu

then u go from there..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:50 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
tv-links.eu

then u go from there..

thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Being sick sucks. We're supposed to have a hurricane thursday and friday too.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Is building another f4i

Sick.?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses