Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 06:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

It's not a fight at all. Gil knows his ****, and i know he does from our conversations in the past. I think all that NJ smell in the air has him twisted... jk.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:23 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

At the end of the day. ANY cage that isint well maintained can break your frame.

And this is coming from the person that swears up and down that freestyle makes the best cages on the market. And i still believe that... And i think i have prooved it from the WillyB crash and the conduit crash last year. lol I rode my bike after both those wrecks with nothing more then a bent and broken handlerbar and a bruised ego .lol
Old 08-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Youre right the spring doesnt do much at all. BUT the rubber damper INSIDE of the spring does ALOT. it absorbs most of that stress from the impact. You never touched base on the type of metals used on the cages..
i dont know what type of metal is used in the cage , but its light and cheap ,amazing how well it holds up cuz its such a shitty design
Old 08-31-2010, 06:25 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

powder?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
i dont know what type of metal is used in the cage , but its light and cheap ,amazing how well it holds up cuz its such a shitty design
i know you're not quoting me when you're sayin its a shitty design cause I never once said that
Old 08-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
oooh oooh an internet fight w/o me involved lmao.
what fight . this is an intervention , i hate seeing that look on your face when you have made a bad decision, you can still sell the cage but i dought Roman can build you a cage cuz he is kinda busy for the next couple of weeks
Old 08-31-2010, 06:28 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

4 years on my 905.
fixed it twice.
worth every penny.
any cage that has angle supports from the cage up to the motor mount is gonna be too stiff....and thats whats cracking them.
the end
Old 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM

what fight . this is an intervention , i hate seeing that look on your face when you have made a bad decision, you can still sell the cage but i dought Roman can build you a cage cuz he is kinda busy for the next couple of weeks
i love gil
Old 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
4 years on my 905.
fixed it twice.
worth every penny.
any cage that has angle supports from the cage up to the motor mount is gonna be too stiff....and thats whats cracking them.
the end

I had a 905 on my gsxr. I ruined it in a 30 mph crash but my frame and motor lasted. The powerstuntworx cage is what did it in the gsxr. lol. so the 905 definitely did its job. lol
Old 08-31-2010, 06:31 PM

and seriously why hasnt there been one ******* post or thread about who the **** won xdl
Old 08-31-2010, 06:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

and seriously why hasnt there been one ******* post or thread about who the **** won xdl

I won. You didnt hear?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Is building another f4i

i know you're not quoting me when you're sayin its a shitty design cause I never once said that
so why do you want a tygershark so bad? my twite frame with a fohfab cage will weigh less then a stock frame with a tygershark and just because i know you like hologram stickers the fohfab cage will look so much better on a twite frame then a tygershark
Old 08-31-2010, 06:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pretty sure Apex won
Old 08-31-2010, 06:35 PM

I had a 905 on my gsxr. I ruined it in a 30 mph crash but my frame and motor lasted. The powerstuntworx cage is what did it in the gsxr. lol. so the 905 definitely did its job. lol
mine flexed back and forth so much...thats whats needed.
never got to the stator but its been close.
i will say again...all these cages are made for drifting, getting lower etc...so they think a angled brace will make up for it. def too much. too stiff.
like the powers cages...damn they were bullitproof, way to stiff.
my old 905 hit at the bottom to the middle....not the slider area.
every year i had to shift my cage back, but that frame is still good.
ok im done
and im right
haha
Old 08-31-2010, 06:37 PM

Pretty sure Apex won
not one person posted it on stuntride thou?
psshhhhh, ridiculous
Old 08-31-2010, 06:38 PM
NealFoReal

i love gil
me too - no homo.

so why do you want a tygershark so bad? my twite frame with a fohfab cage will weigh less then a stock frame with a tygershark and just because i know you like hologram stickers the fohfab cage will look so much better on a twite frame then a tygershark
at the end of the day it's what i got and i just dont understand why we ALWAYS gotta have this debate? Lets just make wheelies and if my frame breaks it breaks. I honestly dont think any cage out there will ensure that you dont break a frame. Thats my opinion with my um yeah zero years of fab work.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:39 PM
NealFoReal

not one person posted it on stuntride thou?
psshhhhh, ridiculous
I just looked at the final results from the stuntbums site and assumed it. That may have just been for the 3 rounds though and not the cumulative points from all season

Old 08-31-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and Eric's bike is all paint (except for the wheels which smokey had done). He wanted me to call you Fury to get prices for his winter project but I told him I'd call when he's ready lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Is building another f4i

not quoting you , just paraphrasing what anthony said and you sat there and agreed with him, hence head up anthonys ***
Old 08-31-2010, 06:43 PM

you guys are silly....
i jsut saw that sheet on sr.
i just think its funny that there wasnt one single post from anyone about the winner of the biggest stunt riding contest...finals...of the year.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses