Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im not workin and dont got money comin in like that but ill put up a 100 if you want. deal? and dayum gil testy testy lmao. im good on the dick suckin - thanks tho
So what you are saying is that you believe that there is a chance that you will crack your frame before Dec. Get 2 other people to throw in some money. The only reason I say 300 is cuz that's about what a cage goes for. Maybe you should just save the money to put it to the next 636 frame your Tygershark will crack
Old 08-27-2010, 06:42 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skillz
Full price for the parts
actually i paid half...but anyway do you have a clutch basket???
Old 08-27-2010, 06:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So what you are saying is that you believe that there is a chance that you will crack your frame before Dec. Get 2 other people to throw in some money. The only reason I say 300 is cuz that's about what a cage goes for. Maybe you should just save the money to put it to the next 636 frame your Tygershark will crack
I believe theres a chance I could crack a 636 frame whatever cage I got - Tygershark, FohFab, Impaktech, ATown etc. I broke my F4i frame twice rockin an SI cage and an Atown Cage. So yeah could I break my frame on the 636 - most definitely. Will it be because of the TS cage - most definitely not. It's because I pancake the **** out of my bike and **** happens. Can a frame break with a FohFab cage - MOST DEFINITELY - because the frame that Mike for life sold me was cracked in 2 spots with him rocking a FOHFAB cage And I know for a FACT that MFL sold me this bike with the frame cracked. I know this because at the time the cracks in the frame were noticed I had only dropped my bike hard once and that was on the right hand side. As much as I pancake my bike there's no way in hell I'm dropping it once and breaking it on both sides in the same exact spot. Whatever - do you wanna do this wager for $100. You're the one who get's all hostile if anyone disagrees with you and you're the one who brought the bet up so make a decision and post it here so we're all on the same page.

I believe a frame will crack regardless of the cage - Tygershark or FohFab if dropped enough and hit the right way
Old 08-27-2010, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
actually i paid half...but anyway do you have a clutch basket???
I might know someone with a clutch basket. Eh actually I'm not sure - I think DC mighta taken the clutch basket from him but I'll shoot him a text anyway.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

I might know someone with a clutch basket. Eh actually I'm not sure - I think DC mighta taken the clutch basket from him but I'll shoot him a text anyway.
thanx
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 PM
NealFoReal

Besides the cage talk - did you get your **** from RK yet Gil? He's still ignoring my calls and texts too which is dumb on his part because I know 2 people looking for rearsets that I told them specifically not to go to RK Armor because of what he did with you and Monday.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

coz its not fohfab
I would run a 905 or fi cage before I ran. A Tygershark on a 636.its a poor design that rips 636 frames apart.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:50 PM
NealFoReal

I would run a 905 or fi cage before I ran. A Tygershark on a 636.its a poor design that rips 636 frames apart.
no doubt - thats your opinion and you're entitled to it. so does that mean we have a wager it'd suck if I lost that $100 but I could also use the $100 right about now. **** is rough for me financially
Old 08-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Is building another f4i

I believe theres a chance I could crack a 636 frame whatever cage I got - Tygershark, FohFab, Impaktech, ATown etc. I broke my F4i frame twice rockin an SI cage and an Atown Cage. So yeah could I break my frame on the 636 - most definitely. Will it be because of the TS cage - most definitely not. It's because I pancake the **** out of my bike and **** happens. Can a frame break with a FohFab cage - MOST DEFINITELY - because the frame that Mike for life sold me was cracked in 2 spots with him rocking a FOHFAB cage And I know for a FACT that MFL sold me this bike with the frame cracked. I know this because at the time the cracks in the frame were noticed I had only dropped my bike hard once and that was on the right hand side. As much as I pancake my bike there's no way in hell I'm dropping it once and breaking it on both sides in the same exact spot. Whatever - do you wanna do this wager for $100. You're the one who get's all hostile if anyone disagrees with you and you're the one who brought the bet up so make a decision and post it here so we're all on the same page.

I believe a frame will crack regardless of the cage - Tygershark or FohFab if dropped enough and hit the right way
If you believe that its your time and money. As far as Mike's bike is concerned you truly don't know if it was cracked or not,but you decided to ride with a cage that clearly was in need of replacement. Wager is 300im sure you can find someone who doesn't know anything to come up with the rest
Old 08-27-2010, 07:00 PM
90-day squid probation

no doubt - thats your opinion and you're entitled to it. so does that mean we have a wager it'd suck if I lost that $100 but I could also use the $100 right about now. **** is rough for me financially
If you believe that its your time and money. As far as Mike's bike is concerned you truly don't know if it was cracked or not,but you decided to ride with a cage that clearly was in need of replacement. Wager is 300im sure you can find someone who doesn't know anything to come up with the rest
i love when u 2 go at it....its better then divorce court
Old 08-27-2010, 07:02 PM
NealFoReal

So then theres no wager. If you're willing to wager $300 you should be willing to wager $100 as well. I wouldnt ask anyone else to get involved coz as I mentioned I cracked my F4i frame twice with 2 different cages. Unfortunately for me, I'm not as good of a rider as you Gil and I do pancake my bike a lot.

One thing I do know for a FACT is that I didnt break the frame in 2 spots (one on each side of the frame) dropping it hard once lol. But whatever Gil, if you think I broke the frame twice dropping it once then you're not as smart as I thought you were lmao. Mike sold me this bike with the frame cracked. For arguments sake, I did pancake the bike once on the right side which is when both sides were noticed so if you wanna say I broke the one side - fine but I definitely didnt crack the other side. I got the bike like that

Anyway, I'm out - it's been fun and amusing as usual debating this with you but if you decide you'd like to wager $100 I'm in. Post up here if you decide you wanna take that.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Is building another f4i

Besides the cage talk - did you get your **** from RK yet Gil? He's still ignoring my calls and texts too which is dumb on his part because I know 2 people looking for rearsets that I told them specifically not to go to RK Armor because of what he did with you and Monday.
PayPal just put my money in my account 15min.ago. and I thought customer service from si was bad
Old 08-27-2010, 07:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i love when u 2 go at it....its better then divorce court
Cmon Rah, you know Gil gets testy if you dont agree with him or do something against the grain in his eyes. Like your clutch lmao. It's all good tho. Gil's been gettin at me for a while already for whatever reason but I dont take it personally and it is what it is. As amusing as it is for you to read, it's amusing for myself as well Braaaaaap I'm out
Old 08-27-2010, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

PayPal just put my money in my account 15min.ago. and I thought customer service from si was bad
Good ****. I'm glad you got your loot back. I just sent him the post from above where I said he lost out on business. I'm gonna start a thread about him when I get home later now that we all got our parts or money Sucks that he's such a horrible business person coz his rearsets are baller (and I'm sure some of his other parts are as well) and I know people who wanted them but I would never refer anyone to him ever again.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Is building another f4i

So then theres no wager. If you're willing to wager $300 you should be willing to wager $100 as well. I wouldnt ask anyone else to get involved coz as I mentioned I cracked my F4i frame twice with 2 different cages. Unfortunately for me, I'm not as good of a rider as you Gil and I do pancake my bike a lot.

One thing I do know for a FACT is that I didnt break the frame in 2 spots (one on each side of the frame) dropping it hard once lol. But whatever Gil, if you think I broke the frame twice dropping it once then you're not as smart as I thought you were lmao. Mike sold me this bike with the frame cracked. For arguments sake, I did pancake the bike once on the right side which is when both sides were noticed so if you wanna say I broke the one side - fine but I definitely didnt crack the other side. I got the bike like that

Anyway, I'm out - it's been fun and amusing as usual debating this with you but if you decide you'd like to wager $100 I'm in. Post up here if you decide you wanna take that.
How about I put up 100 to you posting a vid on your Facebook saying that I was rite and you were wrong. You have to make it your status everyday for a month. I get to make the vid
Old 08-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Is building another f4i

Cmon Rah, you know Gil gets testy if you dont agree with him or do something against the grain in his eyes. Like your clutch lmao. It's all good tho. Gil's been gettin at me for a while already for whatever reason but I dont take it personally and it is what it is. As amusing as it is for you to read, it's amusing for myself as well Braaaaaap I'm out
Don't ruffle my feathers.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:14 PM
NealFoReal

How about I put up 100 to you posting a vid on your Facebook saying that I was rite and you were wrong. You have to make it your status everyday for a month. I get to make the vid
That goes both ways. If I lose I give you $100 and you make a video saying Gil was right and Neal was wrong and his new 636 frame cracked rockin his TS cage and it wouldnt have cracked if he had a FohFab cage but on the other hand if I win and dont crack my frame then you give me $100 and you post a video on your page saying I (Gil) was wrong and the TS cage is fine for the 636 as Neal who pancakes his bike a lot didnt break his frame like I thought he would. And yeah - we could also make it out FB status every day as well. Lemme know if you're cool with that.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:15 PM
NealFoReal

Cmon son - it's okay for you to ruffle mine but I cant do it back. Goes both ways homie
Old 08-27-2010, 07:16 PM
NealFoReal

Ight I'm really out now. Going to break this frame a little more before I finish my new bike next week. Fury, hit me back pleaseeeeeeeeee
Old 08-27-2010, 07:22 PM
90-day squid probation

rofl lmao "hey gil dont ruffle my feathers"

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses