Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 09:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks Fury and hi Mike. Does anyone have an 18mm tap? I need a tap big enough for the front motor mount on the frame and looking at a parts fiche it said it was 18mm. When I broke the bike down for powder that front motor mount spacer piece was in there so tight that it stripped trying to remove it. Eric was helpin me take that **** out and we've come to the conclusion that it was probably from the ghetto spray painted frame. Just seein if anyone local got one before ordering it and wasting the loot
18 is huge. i have a metric tap set but nothing close to that size
Old 08-18-2010, 09:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

blinged out motor son
Old 08-18-2010, 10:08 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

I dont get what ya mean when you say risk the motor mount collar shifting? Lemme know if you got the 18 but also esplain whatcha mean by that
there doesnt seem to be enough material to tap it with out going up a size...if you do 18 it and it doesnt hold, will it move? maybe...a couple of hard slams that motor may move the collar alittle. you know what im saying?
sorta like the horseshoe that didnt get all the nails during the war.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
blinged out motor son
you saying blinged out and son in the same sentence is wierd.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
you saying blinged out and son in the same sentence is wierd.
saying vagina and virginia in the same sentence is weird too
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 AM

there doesnt seem to be enough material to tap it with out going up a size...if you do 18 it and it doesnt hold, will it move? maybe...a couple of hard slams that motor may move the collar alittle. you know what im saying?
sorta like the horseshoe that didnt get all the nails during the war.
and if it doesnt move alittle will that snap the mounting points off the engine? maybe...not a chance id take. especially with your luck.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:50 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Hi Scott
Old 08-18-2010, 11:57 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

gary! u out riding yet buddy?
Old 08-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This is the ****, true story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzunILqCWY
Old 08-18-2010, 03:08 PM

went out last nite for bit....but i over did it and paying for it today....real sore still
Old 08-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
Hi Scott
i miss you since you went back to work gary...i have no one to talk to.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:06 PM

i miss you since you went back to work gary...i have no one to talk to.
yea that work thing sux...and i used all my days so i wont have a day off til nect year...haha
Old 08-21-2010, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
yea that work thing sux...and i used all my days so i wont have a day off til nect year...haha
that sucks...
im gonna give ya a call this weekend. gilly is coming tomorrow for a bit...
Old 08-21-2010, 03:03 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo reply to my text with that email address asshoe.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

we're heading to the BJ's spot in a couple minutes, if anybody wants to ride.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I do I do
Old 08-22-2010, 03:03 PM
bp chaser

The BJs spot is officially gone. We went there yesterday and there were new gates up all over it and the whole lot was fenced in. So we rode the not-so-secret spot off 110 and no cops came by.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:56 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Where's a good place to by cheap motorcycle ramp ??????
Old 08-22-2010, 08:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
The BJs spot is officially gone. We went there yesterday and there were new gates up all over it and the whole lot was fenced in. So we rode the not-so-secret spot off 110 and no cops came by.
Wack

Originally Posted by DC631
Where's a good place to by cheap motorcycle ramp ??????
Ebay/Harbor Freight.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:01 PM
bp chaser

Wack
The not so secret spot is better anyway no big deal

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses