Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yo neal, do how you do. cause ****** cant do what you do. You wanna know why, cause you can do, they cant do it. You dig what you do, you do what you dig, Ya, i dont know what the **** just do it *****!!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Yo neal, do how you do. cause ****** cant do what you do. You wanna know why, cause you can do, they cant do it. You dig what you do, you do what you dig, Ya, i dont know what the **** just do it *****!!
lmfao. i was just going to look that **** up myself just do it nukka.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
$180 ticket for talking on my cell phone and a $100 ticket for tints
thats pretty ****** retarded.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
thats pretty ****** retarded.
+1000000000000
Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal blew by that ****** at 90
Old 08-17-2010, 09:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by resage
Was riding around at like 10:20 and buddy of mine low sided in front of me and bike slid into an oncoming van. Luckily he stopped sliding, minor road rash little disoriented. Bike is fucked.

get his tires
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
get his tires
i
Old 08-17-2010, 01:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

get his tires
While your at it get the exhaust I want to build a undertail exhaust
Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
bp chaser

yeah, there're a lot of good parts there
Old 08-17-2010, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal blew by that ****** at 90
FTP
Old 08-17-2010, 10:59 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

SEAL-OIL

Mfg. Part Number: 92049-1271
SKU: 1087355
MSRP: $5.88
Your Price: $4.56
Old 08-17-2010, 11:00 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

GAUGE,OIL LEVEL

Mfg. Part Number: 52005-1057
This item has been superceded to: 52005-0071
SKU: 724135
MSRP: $14.24
Your Price: $11.04
Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM

asshoe
Old 08-17-2010, 11:02 PM
bp chaser

h i
Old 08-18-2010, 01:22 AM
NealFoReal

Thanks Fury and hi Mike. Does anyone have an 18mm tap? I need a tap big enough for the front motor mount on the frame and looking at a parts fiche it said it was 18mm. When I broke the bike down for powder that front motor mount spacer piece was in there so tight that it stripped trying to remove it. Eric was helpin me take that **** out and we've come to the conclusion that it was probably from the ghetto spray painted frame. Just seein if anyone local got one before ordering it and wasting the loot
Old 08-18-2010, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks Fury and hi Mike. Does anyone have an 18mm tap? I need a tap big enough for the front motor mount on the frame and looking at a parts fiche it said it was 18mm. When I broke the bike down for powder that front motor mount spacer piece was in there so tight that it stripped trying to remove it. Eric was helpin me take that **** out and we've come to the conclusion that it was probably from the ghetto spray painted frame. Just seein if anyone local got one before ordering it and wasting the loot
neal check to see what kind of spacing you got between the motor and the frame. i think you will be able to put a spanner nut on the backside along w the one on the outside to pinch it. like we were talking about. even if you have to grind down the nut to make it fit.
i wouldnt buy a tap because the way it looks you arent gonna be able to cut any threads in there anyway.
if it was my piece id do it that way instead of risking the motor mount collar shifting.
ya dig?
Old 08-18-2010, 01:35 AM

and let me see if i got one....may have a 18...
Old 08-18-2010, 05:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
neal check to see what kind of spacing you got between the motor and the frame. i think you will be able to put a spanner nut on the backside along w the one on the outside to pinch it. like we were talking about. even if you have to grind down the nut to make it fit.
i wouldnt buy a tap because the way it looks you arent gonna be able to cut any threads in there anyway.
if it was my piece id do it that way instead of risking the motor mount collar shifting.
ya dig?
I dont get what ya mean when you say risk the motor mount collar shifting? Lemme know if you got the 18 but also esplain whatcha mean by that
Old 08-18-2010, 05:05 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and Bling Blaw. Yes I know I'm copying MFL's gold color motor but thats the least I can do when I bought a bike with 2 cracks in the frame and a shitload of other problems

Name:  DSC01098.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  107.0 KB

Tank dent courtesy of the stuntbums method Still needs a little more work before paint but **** looks pimp and holds my butt in there perfectly

Name:  DSC01093.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  91.8 KB
Old 08-18-2010, 05:06 AM
NealFoReal

And once again, thanks to Annoying Eric, Drew C. & Inolen for all the help along the way

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses