Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 01:55 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
damn scott u gotta get bak on the bike buddy

u can tell when its not summer time at the plex...u hav all that room to ride and dont hav to dodge soccer and valley *****
it was cold as hell that day , but that was before the swarms of mexicans started playin volley ball there. still dont make sense to me .... all the grass thats there n they play in the parking lot .... ughh
Old 08-16-2010, 02:14 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juzslidin
it was cold as hell that day , but that was before the swarms of mexicans started playin volley ball there. still dont make sense to me .... all the grass thats there n they play in the parking lot .... ughh
yea they basically took over the plex...nobody realli ride there anymore...i think jus this one kid ride there bc he lives 5mins away but other then that its either shabaZz or the streets
Old 08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
pretty much my plan ..... i dont have full mobility in my r shoulder so i not gonna have a choice ....... but again , im bored !

on a side note did u still want the clipons ?
easy wheelies and you shoudl be good. with the clip ons - yeah i want them but i been spending so much money on other **** needed to get this bike up and running i gotta put that on hold for a little bit longer. if you need to sell them do what you gotta do. if you got em in about a month i'll take em.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Rah, you riding tonight?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:48 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz
54 =gay
50 is where its at.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
50 is where its at.
i wasnt asking your age
Old 08-16-2010, 04:53 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

hahaha
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Gil, you riding tonight?
no bees
Old 08-16-2010, 05:07 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Rah, you riding tonight?
hit me up around 7...as long as its not rainin i'll come out and ride
Old 08-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dam fury - that ride sucked it only took a little over 2 hours but driving in them mountains with the fog and rain i was going 30mph at times. couldnt see 2 feet in front of me
you want me to call you the wambulance
Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM
90-day squid probation

tone forget it...its bout to get ugly out here
Old 08-16-2010, 06:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
you want me to call you the wambulance
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 PM
NealFoReal

FTP
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ftp.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	241117  
Old 08-16-2010, 07:23 PM
90-day squid probation

neal did he pull u ova or he was jus behind u
Old 08-16-2010, 07:32 PM

dont get any tickets you got a big bill from mr m....
Old 08-16-2010, 07:38 PM
NealFoReal

neal did he pull u ova or he was jus behind u
$180 ticket for talking on my cell phone and a $100 ticket for tints
Old 08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
dont get any tickets you got a big bill from mr m....
too late
Old 08-16-2010, 08:35 PM
90-day squid probation

$180 ticket for talking on my cell phone and a $100 ticket for tints
that sux...ftp
Old 08-16-2010, 09:39 PM
NealFoReal

that sux...ftp
+1 today was a fucked up day all around
Old 08-16-2010, 10:56 PM

resage is a decent person

+1 today was a fucked up day all around

Was riding around at like 10:20 and buddy of mine low sided in front of me and bike slid into an oncoming van. Luckily he stopped sliding, minor road rash little disoriented. Bike is fucked.

Last edited by resage; 08-16-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses