Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nick1000
Good day everyone put in work! was koo meetin inolen and his girl, nice to see they are chill n we aren't stuck wit some weirdos @ the spot

Check out Gsxr pictures i put some updates on the Painting progress

yea a dude in capri pants... the frak.. is it just me or is that super ghey? after he made a few passes n almost hit 3 of us i was like dude u mind taking that down to the other end? ....
I didnt know he almost hit yall And I definitely didnt notice he was rockin capris lol.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:10 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see they are chill n we aren't stuck wit some weirdos @ the spot
do you think the kids and i are weirdos or something???? i never got a nice to see you and meet you becky.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
do you think the kids and i are weirdos or something???? i never got a nice to see you and meet you becky.
I think yall are weirdos lol. Okay maybe not weirdos but kansas cityans lol.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RickNY
I'm guessing he almost crashed into you
Good day everyone put in work! was koo meetin inolen and his girl, nice to see they are chill n we aren't stuck wit some weirdos @ the spot

Check out Gsxr pictures i put some updates on the Painting progress

yea a dude in capri pants... the frak.. is it just me or is that super ghey? after he made a few passes n almost hit 3 of us i was like dude u mind taking that down to the other end? ....
I wanted to smack him but every time he stopped and stopped riding i was like good... then he went back out I was like.....

Originally Posted by RickNY
Good ****, looks like everyone had a good time today. We murdered the streets for a while and stopped at diff. spots through out the day. And that was nice of you Neal lending out your bike like that.
whod you ride with in the durty? cause I wanna go with you guys next time
Old 04-05-2009, 11:20 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

LOL of course i like ya Becky! n like ya munchkin kids even more lol its mike thats the weirdo
Old 04-05-2009, 11:21 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

LOL of course i like ya Becky! n like ya munchkin kids even more lol its mike thats the weirdo
listen up squid .... my bf is not a weirdo
Old 04-05-2009, 11:22 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Damn what an ***. Im hoping he listened and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I wouldnt want a total squid rockin my bike lol but I know Inolen kills it and I saw his girls pics of her doing no handers so I got no problem letting a fellow rider kill **** on my bike. Leah got on my bike and within 3 or 4 wheelies was comfortable with the **** rockin bp wheelies. Cant wait to see her on her own bike.
Word
Old 04-05-2009, 11:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I'm a weirdo :D
Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
what is he doing?

I think yall are weirdos lol. Okay maybe not weirdos but kansas cityans lol.
i'm going to eat fried chicken livers tomorrow...with hot sauce....because that's what people in kc do....we go to go chicken go!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by *trix*
hahhahaha nooooo you are awesome!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

hahhahaha nooooo you are awesome!
who paid you to say that one hahaha
Old 04-05-2009, 11:25 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Now you know thats a lie. but hes koo in my book!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:25 PM
what is he doing?

who paid you to say that one hahaha
austin

only because he wants us to hire you to teach him how to do sweet tricks on his bike
Old 04-05-2009, 11:26 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

fried chicken livers
Old 04-05-2009, 11:27 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

austin

only because he wants us to hire you to teach him how to do sweet tricks on his bike
hahahaha I knew it lol, my pay rate is 2 tacos and a redbull every hour and I'm only available sundays and in whatever lot we are stunting at
Old 04-05-2009, 11:28 PM
NealFoReal

your bf is definitely a weirdo lmao.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:29 PM
NealFoReal

youre definitely a weirdo with your youtube blogs hahahaha.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:29 PM
NealFoReal

i'm going to eat fried chicken livers tomorrow...with hot sauce....because that's what people in kc do....we go to go chicken go!
have fun with all that lol. chicken livers
Old 04-05-2009, 11:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

youre definitely a weirdo with your youtube blogs hahahaha.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:34 PM
NealFoReal

truth hurts weirdo hahahaha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses