Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:37 AM

Paul-E is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got stock clip ons I could bring this weekend.

if u go to pa this weekend could u please grab my f4i manual. i left it there before the stuntbums went to cali for the xgames
Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I got stock clip ons I could bring this weekend.
dooo it
Old 08-13-2010, 01:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
it didnt come out yet so i doubt you cAn find it cheaper anywhere, right now Anyway...but i might check out some 2009 models and see what their goin for
yup if its not out its gonna be next to impossible to find a good deal on it. get a different helmet. you could find an RX7 in the $400 - $500 range.

Originally Posted by pdpwally
if u go to pa this weekend could u please grab my f4i manual. i left it there before the stuntbums went to cali for the xgames
Gotcha.

Originally Posted by inolen
dooo it
Gotcha.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:56 PM

Gotcha.

i appreciate u homey
Old 08-13-2010, 02:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

BTW Neal, do you wanna say if you can grab my carb sync tool from Eric before you come out
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i also still have those 636 clipons you gave me a while back anthony if u ever need em
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

yup if its not out its gonna be next to impossible to find a good deal on it. get a different helmet. you could find an RX7 in the $400 - $500 range.
in the stores or on the internet??
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
BTW Neal, do you wanna say if you can grab my carb sync tool from Eric before you come out
yeah i should be seeing him today anyway and im not comin out to you til tomorrow since I still got a bunch of **** to do to get ready for powder. Plus I wanna see if I can get my bike runnin
Old 08-13-2010, 03:00 PM
NealFoReal

Internet Rah. If you want an RX7 lemme know and I'll shop it for you. From my experience, the RX7 is more comfy than the Corsair anyway. The old Corsair's anyway. I used to own one of those too and I liked the RX7 better.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...een=7844107882

it didnt come out yet so i doubt you cAn find it cheaper anywhere, right now Anyway...but i might check out some 2009 models and see what their goin for
if you want to get it as cheap as we do you need to wait a while or pick an older model helmet. you cant pre order a hemet at half cost
help a brother out...what website do u order from...i cant afford to Pay $800 for one
in the stores or on the internet??
i got both of mine off of ebay, but theres good deals on forums sometimes or just search the web.

if its a model ive never tried on befor, i check it out in a store..... then hit the web. just have patiance becuse sometimes you need to wait and search for a few weeks to get the right or best deal
Old 08-13-2010, 03:46 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Internet Rah. If you want an RX7 lemme know and I'll shop it for you. From my experience, the RX7 is more comfy than the Corsair anyway. The old Corsair's anyway. I used to own one of those too and I liked the RX7 better.
yea do that for me please...thanx
Old 08-13-2010, 03:46 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
if you want to get it as cheap as we do you need to wait a while or pick an older model helmet. you cant pre order a hemet at half cost

i got both of mine off of ebay, but theres good deals on forums sometimes or just search the web.

if its a model ive never tried on befor, i check it out in a store..... then hit the web. just have patiance becuse sometimes you need to wait and search for a few weeks to get the right or best deal
yea you right
Old 08-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

yea you right
Yo Rah my bad I wasn't out the other day. I woke up like midnight.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:04 PM

tone u gonna ride edison tonight?
Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Yo Rah my bad I wasn't out the other day. I woke up like midnight.
i ended up goin home early anyway, my clipon cracked and the tube slid out, gotta change my clipons
Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

The new Corsair V replaced the RX7.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:50 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by Zuki750
corsair v are this year models??
Old 08-13-2010, 05:01 PM

ny450 is a decent person

court adjourned for a month..still got my license though so im happy..got a hearing about my bike aug. 24th so ima try my best to get that ****** out asap i wanna rideee
Old 08-13-2010, 06:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
good to know. could still buy an older model RX7 tho and probably for cheap. I'll look around later Rah. Gotta work on the bike and get the other ready for Fury this weekend.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ny450
court adjourned for a month..still got my license though so im happy..got a hearing about my bike aug. 24th so ima try my best to get that ****** out asap i wanna rideee
you should just try to go pick it up from the impound and see what happens. I know a few people on here got lucky doing that before

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses