Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Erics chain and sprocket for sale:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ml#post4362564
Old 08-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got a front brake master I'd sell. How much?? I could bring it this weekend.
I need that perch son!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This **** is nuts. This kid's only 9 crushing it like that. Murdering streets too,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-6eG...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_jr__j9ys
Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

that kid murders.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:25 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal heres a pic of my tail light you have to cut the whole back off and tuck the **** up inside the roundbar/tail then drill 4 small holes in the outer white plastic and run zip ties through them and around the roundbar...Ive had this on my f4i and 636 it never budged and worked great I also think I didnt have to cut anything on my si roundbar maybe shaved a few spots down but with the ndc I had to cut the whole back off to make it fit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tl.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	241017  
Old 08-10-2010, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal heres a pic of my tail light you have to cut the whole back off and tuck the **** up inside the roundbar/tail then drill 4 small holes in the outer white plastic and run zip ties through them and around the roundbar...Ive had this on my f4i and 636 it never budged and worked great I also think I didnt have to cut anything on my si roundbar maybe shaved a few spots down but with the ndc I had to cut the whole back off to make it fit
cool ima order one today. and tone i got that **** for you.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:06 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

cool ima order one today. and tone i got that **** for you.
get the led one i got asshoe
like 40 bucks tucker rocky
blinkers and tail light
sticks where ever you want
Old 08-10-2010, 01:41 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

light, brake light, & signals... around 37 bucks. i run it on my R6 & WR250X. looks great, works great.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
light, brake light, & signals... around 37 bucks. i run it on my R6 & WR250X. looks great, works great.

You could barely see that at night and I plan on starting to ride streets again once my bike is ready so I want something bright. Is that what you got Fury?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

You could barely see that at night and I plan on starting to ride streets again once my bike is ready so I want something bright. Is that what you got Fury?
Aftermarket led lights are almost never bright. I'm going to add some rear blinkers to my bike because the integrated led ones suck. I have led front blinkers that strobe and those bitches are super bright. I wonder if I can get those for the back as well.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Aftermarket led lights are almost never bright. I'm going to add some rear blinkers to my bike because the integrated led ones suck. I have led front blinkers that strobe and those bitches are super bright. I wonder if I can get those for the back as well.
I remember I was following Mike one night while he was squiddin it up and redlining his **** and I could barely see his light. Mondays **** is bright as hell. I'm not gonna buy the integrated ones - I'm just gonna order an OEM tail light from egay.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:59 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I think it's actually brighter than stock R6 tail light and signals, there really bright led's.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:16 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

this is the light.........

GYB Products Versa Light
  • All inclusive multi-function light that integrates a running light, brake light and both turn signals in 1 single small housing
  • Simple 5 wire installation
  • Very bright - uses low current (12 volt)
  • Turn signals are amber colored and the running/brake light is red

Shop by Catalog > Tucker Rocky Street > Sport Bike > Lighting
http://www.jandjcycle.com/eshopprod_...ERSA_LIGHT.htm

cheaper price......
http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/.../tr20-3633.htm
Old 08-10-2010, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
I think it's actually brighter than stock R6 tail light and signals, there really bright led's.
Ive had those lights before on the F4i and I dunno - to me 1 wasnt bright enough for cars to see you so I had 2 but I'd rather have that big *** gsxr light which will be cheaper anyway than buying 2 of those led strips.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

its bright enough
Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=terRELJ2-Vo
Old 08-10-2010, 04:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
its bright enough
asshoe - for the same price - even cheaper i could get the gsxr light which is a lot brighter
Old 08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

This dude's the man,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bl7...has_verified=1

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-10-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

jump on the hood of some ones car for no reason and i think you deserve to get hit with a bat ..lol

dude thought he was tuff cause he had 7 of his friends there , the bat took care of that lapse in judgment ...lol
Old 08-10-2010, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

Yo MikeM you still have your 929 front end? If you do you wanna sell it? I know someone lookin for one

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses