Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 05:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
what fans are small like that? i dont care about mounting or wiring but i like how small that is.
Later model R6 fans. I got mine for like $30 shipped I think cant remember.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
holy ****...what he do??? what happen
+1 what happened. And when they take your bike you usually get it back. They dont normally take it forever.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:31 PM

ny450 is a decent person

i was with like 30 dudes in western suffolk...met up with them in port jeff and was planning on taking a 10 minute ride then dipping off to go back home...we were on nicholls rd, had about 6 bikes all up on one, i look behind me, cop with the lights on....everyone just ****** scattered like flies...kinda panicked and just did the same...figured 30 bikes id be good just stay caught up in the mix and hit sideroads like mad....nope, cop was on a mf'ing MISSION. this dude was jumping curbs, catching air, drifting through grass, WOULD NOT LET UP to the point where all 30 dudes lost me and i was solo...my reserve light came on and i had a few close calls with cars/unfamiliar streets so i said **** it and stopped before i killed myself or anyone else...cop said bikes 110% gone for good but when i picked up my helmet from the station today a different cop said its usually not just gone, the da decideds so we'll see....im expecting the worse. **** really sucked though i wasnt looking for no trouble just got caught up in the bs and now ima pay for it. regret not just stopping and taking the ticket but ohwell, nothing i can do now. only positive thing is i have a 100% clean record never had a ticket in my life so hopefully my lawyer and da can make a few bargains. i prolly racked up 30 or 40 traffic tickets but all the cop cited me for was inspection and 120 in 55 (HOPING to get that lowered). say goodbye to my license and all my bank account.

be safe my homies!

Last edited by ny450; 08-07-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ny450
i was with like 30 dudes in western suffolk...met up with them in port jeff and was planning on taking a 10 minute ride then dipping off to go back home...we were on nicholls rd, had about 6 bikes all up on one, i look behind me, cop with the lights on....everyone just ****** scattered like flies...kinda panicked and just did the same...figured 30 bikes id be good just stay caught up in the mix and hit sideroads like mad....nope, cop was on a mf'ing MISSION. this dude was jumping curbs, catching air, drifting through grass, WOULD NOT LET UP to the point where all 30 dudes lost me and i was solo...my reserve light came on and i had a few close calls with cars/unfamiliar streets so i said **** it and stopped before i killed myself or anyone else...cop said bikes 110% gone for good but when i picked up my helmet from the station today a different cop said its usually not just gone, the da decideds so we'll see....im expecting the worse. **** really sucked though i wasnt looking for no trouble just got caught up in the bs and now ima pay for it. regret not just stopping and taking the ticket but ohwell, nothing i can do now. only positive thing is i have a 100% clean record never had a ticket in my life so hopefully my lawyer and da can make a few bargains. i prolly racked up 30 or 40 traffic tickets but all the cop cited me for was inspection and 120 in 55 (HOPING to get that lowered). say goodbye to my license and all my bank account.

be safe my homies!
damn thats a lot of suck.

what court is it going to, central islip? If so you will get 20-40 hours of community service, and they will drop the speeding and inspection tickets and plead the wreckless down to some infraction, like speeding, and a $350 fine.
Bad news is they will most likely keep your bike until the case is settled which will be 3-6 months, and you'll have to pay storage charges on it for that whole time.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:15 PM
NealFoReal

be safe my homies!
What sucks about all that is if you woulda stopped, robo cop woulda kept going and chased everyone else and you coulda just rode home
Old 08-07-2010, 08:41 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SLiM13
i do i can ship it to you for like 10 bucks i got 2 stainless extras ill send both

text u now,

rode today got 4 turns on 50/50 circles and 5 turns on my not so spreaders, i figured out that I was leaning to far back and that was making me always straighten out of the circle.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:52 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

be safe my homies!
damn bro sorry to hear that...its just one of those bein in the wrong place at the wrong time type of situations...like u said that cop was on a mission, just be happy u still have ur life right now...and make sure you tell your lawyer how the cop was jumpin curbs and drivin on sidewalks n ****...ikno cops can do whateva the hell they wanna do but they cant jump curbs n **** like that especially if you wasnt doin it, thats puttin pedestrians at risk, a lady coulda been walkin with her child or somethin like that...but i hope you get your bike back tho...and soon too!!! FTP
Old 08-08-2010, 02:09 AM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn thats a lot of suck.

what court is it going to, central islip? If so you will get 20-40 hours of community service, and they will drop the speeding and inspection tickets and plead the wreckless down to some infraction, like speeding, and a $350 fine.
Bad news is they will most likely keep your bike until the case is settled which will be 3-6 months, and you'll have to pay storage charges on it for that whole time.
yeah its going to ci...i was kept at the 6th precient over night and then brought to c.i. for arraignment...first time doing all of that, crazy *** experience for sure. got let off without bail so i gotta find a good lawyer and go back friday for my court date. man im crossing my fingers something like that works out with the bargaining...ill keep you guys updated.

rah, your right my dude, gotta just look at the positive side of things and just do what i gotta with this ****. if it goes like mikem said, id be happier than ever. im alive and didnt hurt anyone else so thats the important thing...better off getting a $3,000 stunt bike seized than a 13,000 brand new bike still making payments.

and neal, on the ride back to the precient i actually asked him if i pulled over would he have chased the other dudes, he said nope he got behind me and was only focused on me...wrong place, wrong time. **** sucks, didnt even get pics of the fresh black/flourescent green paint job i spent madd time on haha.

but good looks all, hopefully **** works out for the better...ill still be around, bikeless or not ill come out to the spots and film or something
Old 08-08-2010, 02:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

shitty .
Old 08-08-2010, 02:50 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
idea from this, maybe you can buy another f4i motor and get it built for more bottom end I had an Idea of buying another 636 motor and seeing if anyone can do motor work on it to get more bottom end out of it. Gil do you know anyone who does like good motorcycle motor work/ im not horrible with motorwork myself what can I do myself to get more low end out of my motor?
some tricks to getting more low end that i can think of . advance the cams , play with the short side radius of the port and some bowl worl , custom cams , smaller t/b's with a custom tune , more compression
Old 08-08-2010, 02:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

custom ground cams would probably cost about 600 bucks just for the cams but more compression by milling the head could be had fairly cheap if you take the head off and reinstall it your self but more gear and a higher idle would be the cheapest way to go ..
Old 08-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

wheelies went well today, real well. I was consistantly clutching it up to BP or just a little below it. I was floating around by BP for a few feet before jamming the brakes or coming back to the bar today. No more slingshotting to the bar. I got my clutch up down pat now just need to work on not hitting the brakes so hard and riding them out. I'm actually pumped to ride for the first time in a while.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:08 AM
also known as OMR

sounds like a good day
Old 08-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

fo sho. I'm hoping I finally get this **** soon. riding the 50 for a couple of weeks definitely helped.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:19 AM
also known as OMR

i know neal is gonna disagree with me but i think learning to scrape first is the worst possible way to learn to catch idle and it definitely beats the living **** out of your bike , learn brake control first then learn to scrape , it's much easier to scrape once you already know how to ride a nice controlled bp wheelie on idle ..
Old 08-08-2010, 03:19 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

a little clip i made from turtle ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_OrlDJiMo0
Old 08-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by old man roger
i know neal is gonna disagree with me but i think learning to scrape first is the worst possible way to learn to catch idle and it definitely beats the living **** out of your bike , learn brake control first then learn to scrape , it's much easier to scrape once you already know how to ride a nice controlled bp wheelie on idle ..
Yeah. I was clutching it up to the bar for like 2 weeks straight but I was giving it a TON of gas and basicall slingshotting it to it. Now the bike isn't going right up to the bar. When it hit the bar tonight it was floating for a while then gradually dropping back. I'm working on my brake ****. I'm not riding wheelies but I was having vaginitis problems with clutching it up. The last 2 days I finally got over that. Now I can work on my brakes.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:06 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I agree about clutching it right to the bar being a bad idea but I think its really fun to watch tone clutch the **** out of his bike hit the bar rev limiter then let his clutch out
Old 08-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by monday518
I agree about clutching it right to the bar being a bad idea but I think its really fun to watch tone clutch the **** out of his bike hit the bar rev limiter then let his clutch out
That's right When are you ever gonna see somebody yard sale his **** so bad that his his battery and computer flies out of his bike again? Never My bike gets hang time yo
Old 08-08-2010, 11:08 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
That's right When are you ever gonna see somebody yard sale his **** so bad that his his battery and computer flies out of his bike again? Never My bike gets hang time yo
you comin out today???

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses