Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yo Inolen - hit me up when you get up in the morning. Im aiming to be at the spot by 12 but Im notorious for running late lol. So either hit me up in the morning or i'll holla at you when I get up and get my tire fixed.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:14 AM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
ill be out at 11 everyone hit me up and we will figure something out
i dont have your number pm me it cause i dont know if fat boy or gay boy have it
Old 04-05-2009, 08:45 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

trix where r u heading to?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by joejoe898
trix where r u heading to?

where you came yesterday but one lot over,either way we will be in that lot or the one right next to it
Old 04-05-2009, 11:20 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just woke up
Old 04-05-2009, 06:19 PM

sniper8988 is a decent person

whatsup everyone im out in islip LI been ridin almost a year now wanna get into stuntin n shiti got a couple buddies that ride if anyones lookin for someone to ride wit pm me i wanna learn some ****!
Old 04-05-2009, 07:03 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Neal im off of work today at 11pm if your still gonna be up ill come tonight and get that off your hands!!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:17 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

secret spot hit me up you and rick and chino got my number
Yoo we ended up going to jersey today. It was mad nice out
Did you guys hit the streets or just lots?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Neal im off of work today at 11pm if your still gonna be up ill come tonight and get that off your hands!!!!
I should be up. Ill hit you up on your cell in a few.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yoo we ended up going to jersey today. It was mad nice out
Did you guys hit the streets or just lots?
Stayed in the lot the whole time. Mad fun today. Inolen is nasty And his girl Leah killin **** on my bike
Old 04-05-2009, 09:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Stayed in the lot the whole time. Mad fun today. Inolen is nasty And his girl Leah killin **** on my bike
yeah today was ******* muderous and alot of fun
Old 04-05-2009, 09:32 PM
NealFoReal

A lot of people showed up too Wasnt expecting that many people. Youre O's are looking good kid
Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

A lot of people showed up too Wasnt expecting that many people. Youre O's are looking good kid
Thank you very much sir. And the guy doing pow pows wearing capris....., I was gonna smack the **** out of him
Old 04-05-2009, 10:01 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

neal trix thanks 4 help wit the thottle
Old 04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i went out for an hour at the train station. i was beat after a half hour since im shot from yesterday. wheelies were good, no cops
Old 04-05-2009, 10:46 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

yeah today was ******* muderous and alot of fun
Good ****, looks like everyone had a good time today. We murdered the streets for a while and stopped at diff. spots through out the day. And that was nice of you Neal lending out your bike like that.

Last edited by RickNY; 04-05-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 PM

Thank you very much sir. And the guy doing pow pows wearing capris....., I was gonna smack the **** out of him
I'm guessing he almost crashed into you
Old 04-05-2009, 10:54 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Good day everyone put in work! was koo meetin inolen and his girl, nice to see they are chill n we aren't stuck wit some weirdos @ the spot

Check out Gsxr pictures i put some updates on the Painting progress

yea a dude in capri pants... the frak.. is it just me or is that super ghey? after he made a few passes n almost hit 3 of us i was like dude u mind taking that down to the other end? ....

Last edited by Nick1000; 04-05-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
neal trix thanks 4 help wit the thottle
Old 04-05-2009, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Good ****, looks like everyone had a good time today. We murdered the streets for a while and stopped at diff. spots through out the day. And that was nice of you Neal lending out your bike like that.
I wouldnt want a total squid rockin my bike lol but I know Inolen kills it and I saw his girls pics of her doing no handers so I got no problem letting a fellow rider kill **** on my bike. Leah got on my bike and within 3 or 4 wheelies was comfortable with the **** rockin bp wheelies. Cant wait to see her on her own bike.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses