Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh ****!! hopes thats no one we know
sort of but not really. kid was supposed to do a favor for me that i really need but thats a wrap now
Old 08-06-2010, 11:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i like that second fan, gotta do that to mine
fan looks kinda high though. i gotta check clearance when i go to line it up on the bike and see if its possible to lower it a little so it's completely on the back of the radiator. the way it is now it's 1/2 on 1/2 off
Old 08-06-2010, 11:18 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
fan looks kinda high though. i gotta check clearance when i go to line it up on the bike and see if its possible to lower it a little so it's completely on the back of the radiator. the way it is now it's 1/2 on 1/2 off
yup - it's gotta be more like the ndc support

Name:  2-1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  151.6 KB
Old 08-06-2010, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
Was thinking about putting a cobalt motor in it
cummins 4bt
Old 08-06-2010, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
that motor was a POS even after all the work and everything I did
did it have a motor that was originally designed for performance? or did they just take an economy car motor and stick a little supercharger on it?
Old 08-06-2010, 11:32 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

neal/pdp can I buy a rad support from u locally or buy the one off u neal if ur not going to be using it cause my ***** getting worse
i'd make u one but i put a hole in neal's rad in the process of making his so im leary of making anymore
Old 08-06-2010, 11:34 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I'm not sellin the one pdpwally made for me. he made it with love and it holds a special place in my heart

ok then
Old 08-06-2010, 11:44 AM

ndc makes a pimp one.... that is who i used to the 2nd fan design maybe give them a shout
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by pdpwally
i'd make u one but i put a hole in neal's rad in the process of making his so im leary of making anymore
word alrighty then I have enough holes in it as it is lol
Old 08-06-2010, 11:57 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

did it have a motor that was originally designed for performance? or did they just take an economy car motor and stick a little supercharger on it?
they tried to do a good job and built the head a bit, did alot of cooling mods and tuned it fairly well and it had moderatly low compression pistons i think they were 10.1 or something like that but the pistons themselves were cast and pieces of **** and the bottom end entirely was gahbage and the cylinder walls were too thin, and multiple other things that should not have been how they were but o well it is what it is. The guy who I sold it too painted it black and red and left the bronze wheels on it im just glad its gone.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:13 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Anyone local have an extra HB line could be non stainless steel
Old 08-06-2010, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

Oooh I just noticed that the NDC uses the top mount on the radiator itself so I could probably do that with my radiator and just drill new holes Thats what it looks like anyway. I'ma check it out when I get home
Old 08-06-2010, 01:51 PM

bruce's speed shop in rockaway nj has stainless steel lines super cheap. like 42 bux for an 80" line with fittings. i know its not local for you but they are open til 7 tonight and from 10-2 tomorrow
Old 08-06-2010, 01:53 PM

Oooh I just noticed that the NDC uses the top mount on the radiator itself so I could probably do that with my radiator and just drill new holes Thats what it looks like anyway. I'ma check it out when I get home
also take in account the ndc one is for an 05-06 while the dcp one is for 03-04..... just sayin
Old 08-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

the throttles the one on the right
Yes it is. Bike is so easy to ride makes me wanna try switch back elevators just so I can scare myself a bit
Old 08-06-2010, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by pdpwally
also take in account the ndc one is for an 05-06 while the dcp one is for 03-04..... just sayin
Im lookin at the pic of the NDC one and that looks like an 03/04 radiator. The 05/06 radiator doesnt have the radiator fan switch on it and it looks like thats in the pic on the left side of the radiator
Old 08-06-2010, 09:58 PM
bp chaser

what fans are small like that? i dont care about mounting or wiring but i like how small that is.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:47 PM

ny450 is a decent person

caught a wreckless driving and fleeing an officer last night....my fresh 1 day old painted f4i is seized for good and im fucked...one bad decision and a cop that "works midnights just to catch bikes" did me dirty...be safe out there guys, wont be seeing any more progress videos from me
Old 08-07-2010, 02:51 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ny450
caught a wreckless driving and fleeing an officer last night....my fresh 1 day old painted f4i is seized for good and im fucked...one bad decision and a cop that "works midnights just to catch bikes" did me dirty...be safe out there guys, wont be seeing any more progress videos from me
holy ****...what he do??? what happen
Old 08-07-2010, 05:44 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

i do i can ship it to you for like 10 bucks i got 2 stainless extras ill send both

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses