Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
have no idea who ***** is but i guess i can ask around... ***** works for nardeen?
nah ***** dont work for him but good **** that it's boxed up and ready to go already thats some pimp service you got the brake side 16x18 right? the one I posted the link of before
Old 08-06-2010, 01:18 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
nah ***** dont work for him but good **** that it's boxed up and ready to go already thats some pimp service you got the brake side 16x18 right? the one I posted the link of before

the link u sent me is the thing i bought
Old 08-06-2010, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

the link u sent me is the thing i bought
cool. i just pm'd him coz I want a reservoir cup with a 90 degree mount but I dont want a big reservoir. This one is 45ml and the small ones are 15ml so I just pm'd him asking if they make a 15ml with a 90 degree mount. I want one of them *******. If he has something like that I may just have him throw it in with your order and scoop it from you when it gets to you I'll see what he says when he pm's me back.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:25 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, didn't we discuss the fact that the clutch side one is the better one?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:25 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

cool. i just pm'd him coz I want a reservoir cup with a 90 degree mount but I dont want a big reservoir. This one is 45ml and the small ones are 15ml so I just pm'd him asking if they make a 15ml with a 90 degree mount. I want one of them *******. If he has something like that I may just have him throw it in with your order and scoop it from you when it gets to you I'll see what he says when he pm's me back.

thats cool... see what he says..
Old 08-06-2010, 01:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, didn't we discuss the fact that the clutch side one is the better one?
I'd look around for a bit though - you might be able to find a used 16x18 clutchside for cheaper than both of those. Like I said I got mine for $200 - billet clutchside. A billet clutchside new is about $340 from a quick search I just did online.
yes we did and thats the one i got lol. and thats also what i told him lol.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

thats cool... see what he says..
nope he said that the 45ml ones are just as big as the stockers and thats the only ones that have a 90 degree mount like that ****. thats the one i wanted. if i had a 90 degree mount i could just run a straight short hose to connect to the master but i also dont want a big *** reservoir cup
Old 08-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

naarden has always taken real good care of me with anything i've needed. and super fast
Old 08-06-2010, 01:35 AM
**** yo couch!!

nope he said that the 45ml ones are just as big as the stockers and thats the only ones that have a 90 degree mount like that ****. thats the one i wanted. if i had a 90 degree mount i could just run a straight short hose to connect to the master but i also dont want a big *** reservoir cup

lol... make ur own mount im sure it aint that hard.... but w.e cant wait to get my **** and try it out... and another thing the 4 piston caliper that i now need to get does it have to be a rr caliper? or does that bracket fit all calipers?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

lol... make ur own mount im sure it aint that hard.... but w.e cant wait to get my **** and try it out... and another thing the 4 piston caliper that i now need to get does it have to be a rr caliper? or does that bracket fit all calipers?
I mean the mount for the reservoir. I wanted one with a 90 degree bend to it like # 2 in this pic:

With the caliper - I dunno - you gotta find out which caliper your setup calls for.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:42 AM
**** yo couch!!

ohhhh ok lol

i got the 15 ml with a 45 degree mount withc one is that? on ur little numbers chart?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

number 5
Old 08-06-2010, 02:07 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

I cant remember if Im mixin up masters but I'm pretty sure if you go with the Magura you should go with the billet Magura coz the lever is more comfortable than the regular Magura. Something about the lever being rounded vs squared or some **** like that
i think the regular one is fine. i put those 2 dollar lever skins on all my levers. they may make it more comfy

only reason i'd get the brembo over the magura is coz bleeding the magura was a pain in the *** when we put it on rickys bike. the more exotic the master the harder it is to bleed plus if you get any little bit of air you'll feel it. when i put my 16x18 i bled that **** quick so that's the only reason i'd pick one over the other. but with rickys we bled it and he rode it and it didnt feel too good so after he rode it we bled it again and now it's better. ross said he went back and forth between master/caliper like 4 or 5x and it bled out and feels gangsta. so to answer your question - its all personal preference lmao.
your exotic asshoee.

and braaaaaaaap - my bike is broken down in the garage. next step is powder after i get some misc parts in over the next week. i'll be back on the road in probably 2 or 3 weeks at the most. sucks that i gotta get all this **** done now but it is what it is. i'll be blingin soon
finally...
Old 08-06-2010, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i think the regular one is fine. i put those 2 dollar lever skins on all my levers. they may make it more comfy

your exotic asshoee.

finally...
Braaaaaap I am kinda exotic $2 lever skins - whatchu mean? I never seen those. And yes FINALLY. I wish it wasnt now but since I got some time off I may as well do it now. Once my foot gets better I may continue riding the bike I got from Mike even though that bike scares me now lol. But I'ma put gauges on it and at least I could see if it overheats while riding. At least I know the wiring is good
Old 08-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Braaaaaap I am kinda exotic $2 lever skins - whatchu mean? I never seen those. And yes FINALLY. I wish it wasnt now but since I got some time off I may as well do it now. Once my foot gets better I may continue riding the bike I got from Mike even though that bike scares me now lol. But I'ma put gauges on it and at least I could see if it overheats while riding. At least I know the wiring is good
you have not had much luck with that 636 have you neal. lol sucks man

You picked up another 636?
Old 08-06-2010, 04:35 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/lever-skins/

something like this but they are rubber. shop by me always has them
Old 08-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Group Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7W6BaNs_I
Old 08-06-2010, 07:18 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

hey neal what should i get get magura or 16x18 brembo?
Magura 13mm (left / clutch side) is where its at
Old 08-06-2010, 08:37 AM

ny450 is a decent person

got a set of woodcraft clip ons that i want to try out in lieu of my ape hanger db bars..im 6'2 and heard clip ons are usually better for taller riders. any suggestions how i should set them up? id assume flipped left to right, right to left to have them sitting straight...under or above triple? i know its all personal pref. but id like to hear suggestions since ive never used clipons
Old 08-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I hate this f4i. My other one was a beast
..this one runs like a f4i

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses